If you’re planning a long trip to Bali then look no further than this list of places to visit in Jembrana Regency Bali for 10 days trip that will be the complete guide to exploring all the hidden gems and important landmarks of this tropical paradise. Bali is a destination of beaches, sandbars, palm trees, temples and volcanic mountains all summarized into one destination.
Make sure you add these places to your itinerary and make your summer vacation rocking.
Places To Visit In Jembrana Regency Bali For 10 Days
Check out this list of places to visit in Jembrana Regency Bali for 10 days and make the most of your Balinese holiday experience.
1. Pemuteran Beach
This beach is absolute hideaway that is tucked away in the Northern Bali. The beach is ideal for diving or snorkelling and swimming as well. The gentle lapping of water and the gushing sound make for a tranquil environment that travellers would love to be enveloped around along with indulging in some water borne activities. The stunning backdrop of the volcanic mountain against the sea makes for a picture perfect moment at this beach.
Bali Holiday Packages On TravelTriangle
Stay at luxurious private pool villas and resorts, Experience thrilling water sports – parasailing, scuba diving, and snorkeling – or take a sunset dinner cruise. Get best holiday deals for Bali offered only by TravelTriangle.
2. Blahmantung Waterfall
This hidden gem is tucked away within the majestic landscaped of the north-western region of Bali. Enjoy a two hours hiking trail to travel to the waterfall where you’ll be treated with pleasant views of the scenic terrain and the rice paddy fields along the way. You’ll be greeted with the gushing sound of the water and rustling leaves of the trees on reaching the waterfall.
Read More: 5 Places To Visit In Julah Bali
3. Catholic Church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
A Gothic-style church with a real touch of Bali, this church is a must have in your itinerary list because of the unique architecture of the building. Marvel at the stunning architecture that is a blend of Balinese and western styles designed by Ida Bagus Tugus and Brother De Vrieze.
4. Rambut Siwi Temple
The picturesque surroundings of this temple is what will attract you the most to visit the temple. The temple is surrounded by blissful views of the ocean, the name of Rambut Siwi includes a relic which is a lock of sage’s hair (rambut) that is venerated (siwi).
Planning your holiday in Bali but confused about what to do? These Bali travel stories help you find your best trip ever!
Real travel stories. Real stays. Handy tips to help you make the right choice.
5. Bunut Bolong
Bunut Bolong is a giant hollow Banyan tree in the village of Manggisari in Jembrana, Bali. This giant tree signifies a natural landmark that’s sanctified by the locals and is centuries old. You’ll see temples at both ends of the banyan tree adorned in yellow and white to signify its importance. The unique feature of the tree is the giant hollow at its base that is curved meeting on both sides of the road.
6. Yeh Leh
A must visit in any season, this beautiful beach has not yet found favor with tourists, and one look at it reveals why. While most of Balis beaches are filled with pretty white sand, this fishermans beach is filled with large and small pebbles and rocks of various colors. The pebbles have been washed clean of any origin story by the continuous waves, and the low tide is the ideal time to visit the place. Visiting Bali in October may put some places out of reach, but the Yeh Leh will not disappoint.
Location: Kabupaten Jembrana
Best Known: Fishermans beach
Read More: Places To Visit In Bali In October
7. West Bali National Park
When you’re in Bali, take your time to explore its national parks, wildlife reserves, forest, mountains, and gardens, that will let you explore the island in an unique way and make your journey more rewarding.
West Bali National Park in Bali is one of the most famous places in the world. Also known as Taman Nasional Bali Barat, this forested region is a conservation area which makes up the majority of central-western Bali. Founded in 1941, West Bali National Park was originally a Dutch initiative to protect the endangered Bali Starling bird, and the last remaining native animal from which most cattle in Bali descent is the wild banteng. Found in the westernmost part of the island, the park now has a total area of over 46000 acres.
Details About West Bali National Park
Best Time to Visit: August to December
IDR 40,000 per person
A local guide must be hired for hiking, which costs about IDR 350,000
Location:Northwest Bali, Main Office – Jalan Raya Cekik-Gilimanuk Road, Jembrana
- The boundary of West Bali National Park, located in the north-western part of the island, includes mangrove swamps, dense rainforests, wide open savannahs, and coral reefs. Off the north coast of Bali, there is also a small island reserve named Pulau Menjangan, also known as ‘Deer Island’.
- This little island is home to the rare menjangan or Javan rusa, and attracts visitors from across the globe for its excellent snorkeling and diving.
- Keep in mind that if you want to go on a West Bali National Park tour, you must have a park permit and be accompanied by an official guide.
- Over 37,000 acres of Bali West National Park is made up of overland terrain while more than 7,000 acres are marine areas.
- The park is managed in a zoning system, which consists of the Main, Jungle, Marine Protected, Religious and Historical, Cultural, Utility, Special, and Traditional Zones.
- If you are looking forward to a snorkeling adventure, you should head to Menjangan Island. This is where you will find acres of vibrant coral reef gardens, making it an ideal destination for diving and snorkeling.
- At the end of the last century, the marine reserve at Bali Barat National Park recorded 110 coral species belonging to 18 families and of these species, 22 belong to the mushroom coral family.
- Only 29 mushroom coral species are recorded worldwide. However, there are at least 27 Acropora coral species found in an area as big as only 4 acres. Needless to say, you will have an amazing time exploring the coral reefs at one of the best national parks in Bali.
- Home to about 160 different species of birds, make sure you get a glimpse of the mascot of the Bali Barat National Park – the Bali Starling
- Sea and shore birds like Lesser Frigate, and White Starlings are the most common types found in the park.
Read More: National Parks In Bali
We hope that this list sufficed your itch for wanderlust and made sure there’s ample of places to explore in the tropical destination of Southeast Asia, Bali. Add these places to visit in Jembrana Regency Bali for 10 days trip and make the most of your Balinese holiday experience.
Looking To Book An International Holiday?
Book memorable holidays on TravelTriangle with 650+ verified travel agents for 65+ domestic and international destinations.