Bali is the hottest holiday and party destination for tourists from all across the globe who come to visit this tropical paradise every year to live it up and enjoy the island life to its fullest. Bali is a destination that is brimming with white sand beaches, crystal clear blue waters, palm trees, volcanic mountain, sandbars and jazzy nightclubs that all make for a fun trip to Bali. to make the most of your Balinese holiday, make sure you add these places to visit in Negara Bali for 5 days and enjoy your time with your loved sipping on cocktails while the sun sets behind you.
Places To Visit In Negara Bali For 5 Days
Checkout this list of places to visit in Negara Bali for 5 days of exploring all the hidden gems, sightseeing, partying and enjoying the island life.
1.Pantai Baluk Rening
This black beauty is a favourite amongst all tourists not only for its black sand but also for its stunning scenic backdrops against the black sand, blue waters and the orange skies during the sunset. Moreover, the locals believe that bathing in the waters of this beach will cleanse all the skin diseases.
Bali Holiday Packages On TravelTriangle
Stay at luxurious private pool villas and resorts, Experience thrilling water sports – parasailing, scuba diving, and snorkeling – or take a sunset dinner cruise. Get best holiday deals for Bali offered only by TravelTriangle.
2. Roses peak Jembrana Bali
A quiet, serene places in the Western part of Bali, this park is the untouched beauty and a hidden spot that will let you have some peace of mind and introspect good thoughts, whilst spending some alone time. Surrounded by lush greenery, the views from the top are truly blissful.
3. Kurma Asih Sea Turtle Conservation Center
The Kurma Asih Sea Turtle Conservation Center was founded in the year 1997 by a group of fishermen who started this to adopt methods of conserving the endangered species of sea turtles and begin an active protection and education program.
4. Yeh Leh
Planning your holiday in Bali but confused about what to do? These Bali travel stories help you find your best trip ever!
Real travel stories. Real stays. Handy tips to help you make the right choice.
A must visit in any season, this beautiful beach has not yet found favor with tourists, and one look at it reveals why. While most of Balis beaches are filled with pretty white sand, this fishermans beach is filled with large and small pebbles and rocks of various colors. The pebbles have been washed clean of any origin story by the continuous waves, and the low tide is the ideal time to visit the place. Visiting Bali in October may put some places out of reach, but the Yeh Leh will not disappoint.
Location: Kabupaten Jembrana
Best Known: Fishermans beach
5. West Bali National Park
When you’re in Bali, take your time to explore its national parks, wildlife reserves, forest, mountains, and gardens, that will let you explore the island in an unique way and make your journey more rewarding.
West Bali National Park in Bali is one of the most famous places in the world. Also known as Taman Nasional Bali Barat, this forested region is a conservation area which makes up the majority of central-western Bali. Founded in 1941, West Bali National Park was originally a Dutch initiative to protect the endangered Bali Starling bird, and the last remaining native animal from which most cattle in Bali descent is the wild banteng. Found in the westernmost part of the island, the park now has a total area of over 46000 acres.
Details About West Bali National Park
Best Time to Visit: August to December
IDR 40,000 per person
A local guide must be hired for hiking, which costs about IDR 350,000
Location:Northwest Bali, Main Office – Jalan Raya Cekik-Gilimanuk Road, Jembrana
- The boundary of West Bali National Park, located in the north-western part of the island, includes mangrove swamps, dense rainforests, wide open savannahs, and coral reefs. Off the north coast of Bali, there is also a small island reserve named Pulau Menjangan, also known as ‘Deer Island’.
- This little island is home to the rare menjangan or Javan rusa, and attracts visitors from across the globe for its excellent snorkeling and diving.
- Keep in mind that if you want to go on a West Bali National Park tour, you must have a park permit and be accompanied by an official guide.
- Over 37,000 acres of Bali West National Park is made up of overland terrain while more than 7,000 acres are marine areas.
- The park is managed in a zoning system, which consists of the Main, Jungle, Marine Protected, Religious and Historical, Cultural, Utility, Special, and Traditional Zones.
- If you are looking forward to a snorkeling adventure, you should head to Menjangan Island. This is where you will find acres of vibrant coral reef gardens, making it an ideal destination for diving and snorkeling.
- At the end of the last century, the marine reserve at Bali Barat National Park recorded 110 coral species belonging to 18 families and of these species, 22 belong to the mushroom coral family.
- Only 29 mushroom coral species are recorded worldwide. However, there are at least 27 Acropora coral species found in an area as big as only 4 acres. Needless to say, you will have an amazing time exploring the coral reefs at one of the best national parks in Bali.
- Home to about 160 different species of birds, make sure you get a glimpse of the mascot of the Bali Barat National Park – the Bali Starling
- Sea and shore birds like Lesser Frigate, and White Starlings are the most common types found in the park.
Bali’s untouched beauty is a gem that is waiting to be explored and unraveled. Make sure you add these places to visit in Negara Bali for 5 days of sightseeing, exploring the unknown territory and unraveling all the important destinations of this tropical paradise for an unforgettable Bali tour.
Looking To Book An International Holiday?
Book memorable holidays on TravelTriangle with 650+ verified travel agents for 65+ domestic and international destinations.