With a vast western coastline and several placid islands, sunsets in India are scenic to say the least. Captivating views of the sun setting right into the sea while enjoying red ginger tea in the mountains or sand dunes is the best of life’s little joys one can get.
Sunsets paint beautiful colors of dusk that compel you to sit up and look at how mesmerizing universal phenomena can be. Perfect for a romantic date, some alone time with yourself, and a few magical clicks – here’s where you should head to view the best sunsets in India.
1. Dal Lake at Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir
Looking To Book A Holiday Package?
Book memorable holidays on TravelTriangle with 650+ verified travel agents for 65+ domestic and international destinations.
2. Nubra Valley, Jammu and Kashmir
3. Lover’s Point at Kasauli, Himachal Pradesh
4. Taj Mahal at Agra, Uttar Pradesh
5. Ghats of Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
Planning your holiday but confused about where to go? These travel stories help you find your best trip ever!
Real travel stories. Real stays. Handy tips to help you make the right choice.
6. Sunset Point at Mount Abu, Rajasthan
7. Sunset Point at Chittorgarh Fort, Rajasthan
8. Sand Dunes of Jaisalmer, Rajasthan
9. Umiam Lake at Shillong, Meghalaya
10. Brahmaputra River at Dibrugarh, Assam
11. Great Rann of Kutch, Gujarat
12. Porcupine Point at Matheran, Maharashtra
15. Palolem Beach at Canacona, Goa
16. Sunset Point at Agumbe, Karnataka
17. Varkala Beach at Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
18. Fort Cochin at Kochi, Kerala
19. Sunset/Sunrise Point at Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu
20. Radhanagar Beach on Havelock Island, Andaman & Nicobar Islands
So are you ready to plan your trip to these amazing sunset points in India? If so, let us know where you would like to begin your journey.