London, Paris, and Amsterdam are among the most glamorous and popular cities in Europe. They attract a large number of tourists and stay crowded maximum time of the year, which is contrary to the way we picture them when we plan a trip to Europe. With this list of beautiful alternatives to Europe’s most crowded cities, you have a chance to change all that.
Yes, it is possible to click surreal pictures of you roaming in Europe’s cobbled lanes, away from the chaos of popular urban hubs. Go through the list and set an all new itinerary for your Euro trip.
1. For colorful canals, inspiring art, and buzzing pub culture
Where you’d go: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Where you should go: Utrecht, Netherlands
Europe Holiday Packages On TravelTriangle
Explore the most beautiful places to visit in Europe, from Paris to the Venice canals and from the Greek islands to the Swiss alps. Book customized packages by expert agents on TravelTriangle. Inclusive of airport transfers, cab, resort, sightseeing and meals. Best holiday experience Guaranteed. Book Now
2. For fairytale landscape, nature, and happening nightlife
Where you’d go: Reykjavik, Iceland
Where you should go: Torshavn, Faroe Islands
3. To see the best of fashion and for a romantic rendezvous
Where you’d go: Paris, France
Where you should go: Tromso, Norway
4. For a date with Europe’s cosmocultural and iconic city
Where you’d go: London, England
Where you should go: Berlin, Germany
5. To see pastel-painted walls and breathtaking architecture
Where you’d go: Venice, Italy
Where you should go: Annecy, France
6. For grand architecture, pub culture, and River Danube
Where you’d go: Prague, Czech Republic
Where you should go: Bratislava, Slovakia
Suggested Read: 12 Things You Don’t Need On Your European Packing List
7. A tryst with architectural paradise and gastronomical extravaganza
Where you’d go: Barcelona, Spain
Where you should go: Rabat, Morocco
8. For a city popular for its cafe culture
Where you’d go: Vienna, Austria
Where you should go: Ljubljana, Slovenia
9. To see cathedrals, art museums, and grandeur
Where you’d go: Florence, Italy
Where you should go: Dresden, Germany
10. Flaunting historic opulence and contemporary liveliness
Where you’d go: Stockholm, Sweden
Where you should go: Malmo, Sweden
So, ditch the crowded road, and go for serene locales. Make sure you request the agents to add your selected cities while booking customizable Europe tour packages.
Further Read: DO NOT Leave For Europe Without Packing These 8 Things
Looking To Book An International Holiday?
Book memorable holidays on TravelTriangle with 650+ verified travel agents for 65+ domestic and international destinations.