Blessed are the curious souls for they feed on adventures and outdoors. Austria is a gorgeous mix of sweeping landscapes and soothing vistas and nothing less than the Mecca for all travel devotees. Lakes enclosed in the Austrian Alps, sleepy dim lit villages slumbering underneath snow cover, and gigantic structures prettified by the setting sun are calling out for you. And you just have to see this place for its aesthetic charm. Forget seasons, Austria continues to remain beautiful year around! In pictures, we present a breathtaking kaleidoscope of Austria’s most beautiful spots.
1. A sunny day at one of the snow-covered villages in Lech
2. Quaint wooden cabins tucked amid the Austrian Alps
3. Salzburg draped in snow and twilight
4. A glittering stream, a bridge, blue sky and the life in between; in Salzburg
5. A warmly lit, all-white Damuls, located in the heart of mountains
6. Ort Castle in Gmunden with lake around and Alps in the backdrop
7. Hallstatt exuding the vivid colors of nature
8. Melk Abbey as spotted from a boat
9. See-through water, guarding mountains, and floating mist at Lake Hintersee
10. A placid lake and mystic surroundings of Tyrol
Suggested Read: Serene Alternatives To Europe’s Most Crowded Cities
11. The gigantic Schafberg Peak rising above surreal landscape
12. Dachstein mountain summit dressed in an Autumn robe
Planning your holiday but confused about where to go? These travel stories help you find your best trip ever!
Real travel stories. Real stays. Handy tips to help you make the right choice.
13. A scuba diver exploring a freshwater lake in Austria
14. The wonder view of Austrian Alps from a tent!
15. The iconic viewpoint at Lake Achensee in Tyrol
16. A dancing Krimml Waterfalls in High Tauern National Park in Salzburg
17. Alpine pasture around a quaint village in Altaussee
18. A view straight from the ice cave in Eisriesenwelt in Werfen
19. Innsbruck with the guardian Alps in the backyard
20. Autumn view of the majestic Church Heiliger Franz in Vienna
With so much of awesomeness around who wouldn’t want to savor the slice of awesomeness that nature has to offer! Plan a trip to Europe now!!
Further Read: 50 Weird Yet Fascinating Places All Across the World
Looking To Book A Holiday Package?
Book memorable holidays on TravelTriangle with 650+ verified travel agents for 65+ domestic and international destinations.