A land of Rajas and Maharanas, Chittorgarh is a destination in Rajasthan that has witnessed the true meaning of chivalry, romanticism, and tragedy in its bygone days. Boasting about death before dishonor, Chittorgarh is one of the destinations in Rajasthan that is extremely close to the hearts of Rajputs. Home to numerous historic attractions and vibes of antiquity, this destination never fails to impress by virtue of its architecture and structures. Chittorgarh Fort is considered as the largest fort residing on the floors of India. With an increase in the number of tourist footprints, the number of hotels in Chittorgarh has increased simultaneously. From luxurious to traditional to both, these hotels are everything one hopes for and more. Go through this list of all the top hotels that you can definitely book on your trip to the golden era of Rajasthan!
Top Hotels In Chittorgarh
Chittorgarh is home to an experience that one cannot seem to embrace in other popular destinations. The splendor of historic landmarks is a must-witness aspect of Chittorgarh. The following hotels in this destination offer comfort just like the four walls of your home.
1. Hotel Royal Inn
Exhibiting the contemporary charm in a traditional city, the Hotel Royal Inn offers an experience that makes one embrace comfort at its best. Hotel Royal Inn has plenty of modern facilities to offer to its guests, thus taking care of all their basic needs and convenience. Guests are welcomed with an authentic drink that is full of flavors that showcases the hospitality this hotel has to offer. The Italian upholstery in the light-colored tones further allows travelers to de-stress and just enjoy their time off from the world.
Location: 5th Street, Bapunagar, Santhi, Udaipur Road, Chittorgarh -312001 (Rajasthan)
Tariff: INR 1400 onwards
– Rooms offered by this hotel are extremely clean and reek of elegance
– The light-colored palette of the room adds to the experience
– Offers a complimentary welcome drink to all the guests
– Spoils travelers with a wide variety of room choices including Standard, Superior, and Super Deluxe Rooms
2. Padmavati Lake Resort
Padmavati Lake Resort is an answer for all those who are seeking to retire in the lap of nature and just embrace solitude. Offering guests with tents that blanket all the contemporary services, this lake resort gives travelers an opportunity to enjoy an experience like no other. The aim of this resort is to give guests all the top-notch services but at the rates that don’t burn a hole in their pockets. Escape to this Lake Resort and simply sit by the refreshing lake, beholding the beauty that reeks out of various marvels of mother nature.
Location: Raghu Nath Sagar, Hansla Abhyapura Ghata, Chittorgarh- 320011
Tariff: INR 1500 onwards
– Offer numerous activities to its guests such as trekking, wildlife safari, and more
– The tents offer a fine juxtaposition of authentic aura and modern structures
– A perfect escape for families or couples
– Allows guests to get closer to the lifestyle of Chittorgarh by offering various services including cultural evening show, village safari, and more
3. Palette – Amrit Manthan
Offering a very homely feeling to the guests when away from home, the hotel Amrit Manthan is certainly thriving. Amrit Manthan has plenty to offer to its guests that simply adds to their already exciting experience. Home to a magnificent and clean swimming pool, this hotel leaves no stone unturned to make travelers relax on their holiday to Chittorgarh. With rooms offering some of the most impeccable views of the fort, restaurant serving drool-worthy food, and the banquet halls offering space for any sort of event, Amrit Manthan welcomes every kind of traveler with arms with open.
Location: Behind Mundra Petrol Pump, Nimbahera Rd, Chittorgarh, Rajasthan 312001
Tariff: INR 2500 onwards
– Offers a clean, blue swimming pool that is accessible by all the guests residing in the hotel
– The Premium Suite and Suite categories of the rooms come with a balcony that offers magnificent views of Chittorgarh fort
– The comfortable mattresses and calm aura of the room allows travelers to relax and revitalize
– The multi-cuisine on-site restaurant serves lip-smacking delicacies
4. Hotel Meera
A structure of steel and glass sitting in the middle of a land that does not fail to wreak of old-world charm, Hotel Meera is one of the most amazing accommodations in Chittorgarh. This hotel makes sure that all the demands and preferences of the guests are being met. The spacious rooms are well-equipped and spacious. These rooms ooze out the vibes of coziness and are adorned with various colorful artworks of the local artists. This hotel also offers spa facilities to the guests, allowing them to just regenerate before heading back.
Location: Near Railway Station, Scheme No. 7, Neemuch Road, Chittorgarh (Raj.)
Tariff: INR 1600 onwards
– Offers in-house restaurant and bar to the guests
– The hotel offers the services of domestic and international air-ticketing
– Rooms are spacious and cozy, allowing guests to rejuvenate
– The hotel is beautifully located in the vicinity of all the places of interest in Chittorgarh
Planning your holiday in Rajasthan but confused about what to do? These Rajasthan travel stories help you find your best trip ever!
5. Hotel Pratap Palace
One of the most heritage hotels sitting on the lap of the most historic land of the country, Hotel Pratap Palace is an accommodation that tends to teleport guests to the golden era of Rajasthan. Reeking of ancientness and traditions, this hotel makes one feel like a Royal in its own way. The rooftop restaurant allows travelers a chance to devour their delicious meals with some of the most awe-inspiring views of the surroundings. The suites are adorned with traditional furniture, giving travelers an opportunity to indulge in a true Rajasthani experience.
Location: Near Head Post Office, Chittorgarh
Tariff: INR 1900 onwards
– The in-house restaurant offers scrumptious cuisine including special barbeque nights
– Gives guests a chance to request for a bonfire to beat the chilly nights of Rajasthan
– Offers hotel transfers to all the guests
– Offers three categories of comfortable and clean rooms including Deluxe rooms, Standard rooms, and Executive Deluxe
6. The Padmani Haveli
Restored in recent times, the Padmani Haveli offers an unmatched experience to the guests. This guesthouse was a haveli that has been turned into a guest house and allows travelers to retire within the walls of the fort itself. The guest house is sitting right in the heart of an old village of Chittor that is surrounded by the walls of Chittorgarh fort. Ideal accommodation for those who wish to get an insight into the lifestyles of the locals in this destination, this Haveli welcomes travelers with open arms and widest smiles.
Location: Anna Poorna Temple Road, Shah Chowk, Village FORT-KILLA, Chittorgarh, District, and City-Chittorgarh, PIN 312001
Tariff: INR 4000 onwards
– Offers an authentic and genuine Rajasthani experience
– Offers a library to the guests who wish to spend some time alone, escaping to another world
– Serves extremely delicious Rajasthani food with some impeccable views of the city
– Offers numerous activities and entertainment options including local tours, sound and light show, village tours, and more
7. Castle Bijaipur
Exhibiting one of the finest amalgamations of luxury, comfort, nature, and history, the Castle Bijaipur is a respite. Castle Bijaipur leaves no stone unturned to offer the true and traditional hospitality of Rajasthan to the guests. This castle was converted into a hotel in the year 1991 by the ruling family and is still home to a ruling family, thus increasing the chances of authentic hospitality. The hotel tends to teleport guests to the ancient and bygone-era by virtue of the culture that still lives inside the walls of this structure.
Location: Bijaipur, Bassi, Rajasthan 312001
Tariff: INR 5100 onwards
– Offers a Royal experience to the guests
– Offers three types of rooms to the guests including Royal Suite, Suite, and Deluxe Room
– Gives guests a chance to beat the summer heat by diving in the swimming pool
– Offers various activities to travelers including diving, fishing, horseback riding, and more
Suggested Read: 6 Invigorating Picnic Spots Near Jaipur To Visit In 2021
8. Bassi Fort Palace
Another one of the heritage hotels sitting in Chittorgarh, Bassi Fort Palace is a hotel that glorifies the history of the Chundawat Clan. This heritage hotel reeks of historic splendor and contemporary comforts, making sure that travelers get the best of both worlds. The rooms of this palace are adorned with furniture from the golden days of the Royals. There are a total of three categories of aesthetically beautiful rooms including standard rooms, Deluxe Suites, and the Royal Suites, thus catering to the pockets of every kind of traveler.
Location: Bassi , NH 27 Boondi, Kota Rd, Bassi, Rajasthan 312022
Tariff: INR 3000 onwards
– Offers an extensive number of recreational activities to the guests including horse safaris, boating, theme parties, trekking folk dances, and more
– Offers guests with a swimming pool and pool sidebar
– The rooms are spacious, well-equipped, and adorned with traditional decor
– Reeks of old-world charm from every corner
9. Hotel Indrani
Offering a lot more than one might expect, Hotel Indrani is one of the greatest budget hotels sitting on the land of Chittorgarh. The hotel gives its guests a chance to rent a bike to travel around the old town at their own leisure. Taking care of all the basic needs and facilities of the guests, the Hotel Indrani is home to some of the cleanest and most spacious accommodations under the budget.
Location: Bus Stand To Pratap Setu Link Road Nagar Palika Colony, 312001 Chittaurgarh, India
Tariff: INR 1200 onwards
– Offers free bikes to roam around the city
– The sun terrace offers impeccable views of Chittorgarh
– Rooms are clean and are well-equipped with all the basic facilities
– All the attractions are in the vicinity of this hotel
10. The Friends Hotel
Another one of the simple yet well-equipped hotels in Chittorgarh is the Friends Hotel. Offering rooms that are extremely comfortable and snuggly, this hotel is for those who are just looking for a place to relax after a tiresome day of exploration. The guests get to choose between their choice of rooms, depending upon what their pockets allow. The rooms are well equipped with all the basic facilities that take care of the convenience of all the guests residing in this accommodation.
Location: Behind Indusind Bank Near collectorate Circle Chittorgarh
Tariff: INR 1600 onwards
– All rooms are spacious and equipped with private bathrooms
– The hotel offers laundry services, eliminating the need to pack extra for travelers
– The in-house multi-cuisine restaurant caters to the taste buds of every traveler
– Offers ample parking spaces, travelers don’t need to worry about the safety of their vehicles
The hotels in Chittorgarh reek of opulence and comfort from every nook and cranny. Taking care of the basic needs and preferences of the guests along is exactly what these hotels aim for. Chittorgarh is a destination that oozes of the vibes of bravery and pride. This destination is nothing less than heaven on earth for all the history buffs out there. Plan a trip to Chittorgarh with TravelTriangle and enjoy the best royal vacation!
Disclaimer: TravelTriangle claims no credit for images featured on our blog site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. We try to link back to original sources whenever possible. If you own the rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on TravelTriangle, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. We believe in providing proper attribution to the original author, artist or photographer.
Please Note: Any information published by TravelTriangle in any form of content is not intended to be a substitute for any kind of medical advice, and one must not take any action before consulting a professional medical expert of their own choice.
Frequently Asked Questions About Hotels In Chittorgarh
What is the lowest price of hotels in Chittorgarh?
The hotels in Chittorgarh caters to the pockets of every traveler. The lowest price range of the hotels in Chittorgarh is INR 600 and onwards.
What are some budget-friendly hotels in Chittorgarh?
Hotels in Chittorgarh caters to the pockets of each and every traveler. Some of the popular budget-friendly hotels in Chittorgarh are Hotel Padmini, Hotel Meera, Hotel Kirti Plaza, and the Friends Hotel.
What are some luxury hotels in Chittorgarh?
The land of the Royals is home to many hotels that oozes of lavishness and luxury. Some of the luxury hotels in Chittorgarh are Castle Bijaipur, the Elegance Resort, Lake Nahargarh Palace, Kundan Leela Resort, and Castle Narela.
What is the best time to visit Chittorgarh?
The best time to visit Chittorgarh is during the winter or monsoon seasons. It is best to avoid visiting Chittorgarh in the summer season if you want to skip the screeching heat.
What are some popular attractions to see in Chittorgarh?
There is an extensive number of places that one should definitely witness in the town of Chittorgarh. Some of these attractions include Chittorgarh Fort, Vijaya Stambha, Kalika Mata Temple, and Meera Temple.
What can I buy in Chittorgarh?
There are numerous things that one can buy in Chittorgarh including metalware, fabrics, leather jutis, thewa jewelry, wooden toys, and many more handicrafts made by the local artists of this town.
Looking To Book A Holiday Package?
People Also Read: