The recent fresh snowfall in Kashmir turned Baramulla, Sonamarg and Ganderbal regions into a fairyland. Now that Winter has finally knocked our doors it’s time we witness the Heaven on Earth in all its charm. No wonder Kashmir is beautiful in every season, but we have a soft heart for its winter mood, so we’re here to proof that this valley can indeed make you want to ditch your Switzerland vacation, through pictures and a 4k video.
Kashmir during other seasons vs Kashmir during Winter
1 . Gondola ride becomes all about 360 degree view of the snow-covered valley
Must Read: 10 Things To Do During Snowfall In Gulmarg
Kashmir Tour Packages On TravelTriangle
Visit Kashmir and experience skiing in Gulmarg, trekking through the breathtaking mountains lakes, trout fishing in Sonmarg and a romantic stay in houseboats in Jhelum River. Book packages inclusive of airport transfers, cab, resort, sightseeing, and meals.
2. Pangong Lake freezes and imitates a fairytale set-up
3. Dal Lake puts on a show and begins to freeze
3. Shanti Stupa gets more stunning and white
4. Kargil gets whitewashed with snow only to become more dreamy
5. Zanskar River turns into the treacherous yet fascinating Chadar Trek
6. Khardung La’s colorful fluttering prayer flags come alive amidst snowy vista
7. The Khyber Gulmarg starts inspiring serious winter wonderland goals
Suggested Read: Autumn Affair In Jammu & Kashmir: A Burst Of Colours!
8. The herd of sheep grazing in the pasture become more adorable
Let us transfer you to snow-packed Gulmarg with this 4k video now!
*for better viewing-experience turn the full-screen mode on
Scroll through for more glimpses of snowfall in Kashmir
Suggested Read: 10 Unbelievably Beautiful Places To Visit In Kashmir
So, aren’t you all overwhelmed and cannot wait to book a Kashmir tour package right away?
Looking To Book A Holiday Package?
Book memorable holidays on TravelTriangle with 650+ verified travel agents for 65+ domestic and international destinations.