Ditch the same old artificial swimming pools and find luxury in the lap of nature. The natural pools of the world entice with their crystal-clear waters and raw nature. These marvelous creations of the nature are irresistibly inviting for those who seek thrill and joy in little things.
If swimming in these utterly beautiful natural pools of the world seems like an exciting idea, here ‘s the list of top 15 pools. Plan a trip to the nearest one and we bet, it’ll be the most incredible experience of your life.
15. Parc National De Isalo, Madagascar – A gorgeous pool with dramatic views and intriguing hikes around
14. Bimmah Sinkhole, Oman – Sinkhole pool with crystal clear water
13. Johnson’s Shut-Ins, USA – Formed by the East Fork Black River around a billion-year old lava-rock formation
12. Cenotes X’keken and Samula, Mexico – A significant pool for the Mayans
11. Giola, Greece – A rocky pool carved by sea water
Suggested Read: 10 Magnificent Places To Visit In Greece
10. Las Grietas, Ecuador – A canyon between two rocky cliffs
9. Islas Marietas National Park, Mexico – A hidden beach with colorful marine life
8. Gunlom Falls, Australia – Multi-tiered pool with a campsite nearby
Suggested Read: Top 21 Things To Do In Australia: Scuba, Skydiving, And More
7. Cwm Cau, Wales – Perched atop the hills
6. Lencois Maranhenses National Park, Brazil – Crystal clear lagoon amidst sand dunes
Planning your holiday but confused about where to go? These travel stories help you find your best trip ever!
Real travel stories. Real stays. Handy tips to help you make the right choice.
5. Kouang Si Falls, Laos – A picture-perfect set of pools
4. Erawan Falls, Thailand – Multi-tiered emerald pools named after a mythological three-headed white elephant
Suggested Read: Thailand Travel Tips To Plan A Safe And Hassle Free Trip
3. Pamukkale, Turkey – Mineral-rich thermal stream cascading down white travertine terraces
2. Havasu Falls, USA – 120 feet high falls, accessible through heli-ride or ten-mile long hike
1. Devil’s Pool, Zimbabwe – On the edge of Victoria Falls, this pool is perfect for thrill-seekers
All set to take a plunge into the best among these wild natural pools of the world? Take your pick and start planning!
Looking To Book A Holiday Package?
Book memorable holidays on TravelTriangle with 650+ verified travel agents for 65+ domestic and international destinations.