The spectacular snowy peaks, the adrenaline rush in white water rafting, the rocky rolling terrains of Spiti, the cool laid back cafés, the steaming plate of maggi after miles of trekking- all this and many more memories and experiences are calling you to Himachal.
If you still don’t think it’s time you get on the back of your motorcycle and ride away to the hills, you should have a look at these pictures.
Here are 19 images that will make you want to quit everything you’re doing and leave for Himachal now!
1. Somewhere in the wilderness of Himachal
Himachal Holiday Packages On TravelTriangle
Head to Himachal to witness lush valleys surrounded by snow-capped hills. Indulge in skiing, paragliding, and other adventure sports. Book holiday packages inclusive of airport transfers, cab, resort, sightseeing, and meals to Shimla, Manali, Kasol, Dharamshala, and more.
2. The view from Ki Monastery (Gompa) in Spiti Valley
3. The enchanting beauty of Dhankar Lake, Spiti Valley
4. Full throttle on the dusty trails…
5. On the trekking trail of Parang La- Situated on the route from Spiti to Ladakh
Must Read: 10 Offbeat Trekking Spots in The Himalayas
6. The exotic wildlife of Himachal Pradesh
7. An enchanting view of the Moon Lake, Chandratal
8. The blissful cup of honey lemon ginger tea and Maggie that is served at every food joint
9. White water rafting at Kullu
10. The jade green landscapes of Khajjiar
11. The last inhabited village near the Indo-China Border, elevated at 3,450 m – Chitkul
12. Sweet Apple extravaganza at the lush orchards
Delightful Apple blossoms
13. The cooing of toy train in Shimla
14. The colonial charm of the erstwhile summer capital of India, Shimla
15. Swooshing down the sky at Bir Billing
16. The little monks of “Little Lhasa”
17. Prayer flags fluttering in the breeze at Mc Leodganj… Om Ma Ni Padme Hum
18. The cool and chilled out cafes of Manali
19. So, go be Happy and High in Himachal
Do you think these are awesome? Hit the share button and tell us about your memories and experiences in Himachal.
Further Read: Top 12 Hotels In Manali For Honeymoon
Looking To Book A Holiday Package?
Book memorable holidays on TravelTriangle with 650+ verified travel agents for 65+ domestic and international destinations.