After the release of the famous book which later turned into a movie Eat, Pray, Love Bali started attracting more tourists than usual and the travelers amount increased considerably. There are a lot of underrated places in Bali which are extremely beautiful when explored so we’re listing down all the amazing places to visit in Negara, Bali for 10 days. Being the capital city of Jembrana Regency, Bali, Jembrana is an undervalued place with great historical background. Jegogs is a kind of Gamelan instrument famous amongst the local people. The marimba of Bamboo are sporadically added to the drums and metal clash creates a delightful sound and is usually played between two groups consisting of local people who are accustomed to the music.
Every place in Bali hold its charming and captivating beauty to grab the travelers attention, Negara is famous for its beautiful atmosphere, Negara is known for its beautiful winding streets which gives an amazing experience and jaw-dropping view of the coast while taking a walk on the streets. Being situated close to Java, Negara has a strongly built Islamic influence. It has a huge mosque located in the center of Negara.
Bad weather in Bali happens once in every blue moon as it is considered to be a year-round destination. The islands in Bali are known to have microclimates which mean one Island may have the strong beautiful sun shining brightly while the other may have rain drizzles along with the beautiful sunshine. Negara provides hospitality with warmth and love but if you do not want to go harsh on your pocket and enjoy the best out of it then you must plan your trip from April to October for experiencing the sunny days and dry weather with low humidity, rejuvenating rain drizzles, when the first drop of rain touches the land it transforms the world into a calm and quiet peace providing place.
Places To Visit In Negara Bali For 10 Days
Negara is a labyrinth for nature lovers, this place is not only blessed with a wide variety of places like religious temples enhancing the religious sentiments of the local people but it is also of great historic importance. The calm shore and the blanket of water providing peace and calmness to its visitors. Bali west national park remains one of the most visited places in Negara. If you are planning your trip during the month of August you can watch the famous bull races. Make sure you make a note of all the spellbinding places to visit in Nigara, Bali for 10 days for brightening up your trip.
1. Yeh Leh
A must visit in any season, this beautiful beach has not yet found favor with tourists, and one look at it reveals why. While most of Balis beaches are filled with pretty white sand, this fishermans beach is filled with large and small pebbles and rocks of various colors. The pebbles have been washed clean of any origin story by the continuous waves, and the low tide is the ideal time to visit the place. Visiting Bali in October may put some places out of reach, but the Yeh Leh will not disappoint.
Location: Kabupaten Jembrana
Best Known: Fishermans beach
Read More: Places To Visit In Bali In October
2. Menjangan Island
If you are looking for a secluded place to spend some intimate moments with your partner where no one will disturb you, Menjangan Island is an apt place for couples. It is a part of West Bali National Park, so you will see plenty of flora and fauna. There are also a number of shrines on the island that you can visit in your free time.
Things to do: Scuba diving, exploring biodiversity
Read More: Top Bali Honeymoon Destinations
Banyuwangi is filled with beautiful gems that make for a wonderful honeymoon. Climb up the Ijen volcano and be amazed by blue flames that spring out among the yellow sulphurous rocks. Watch baby turtles take their first steps to the ocean at Sukamade Beach.Take a safari ride through the Baluran National Park, go snorkelling in Bama Beach and surfing at Pulau Merah Beach.
Best time to visit: June until September
Read More: Beaches Near Dream Beach Bali
Planning your holiday in Bali but confused about what to do? These Bali travel stories help you find your best trip ever!
Real travel stories. Real stays. Handy tips to help you make the right choice.
4. West Bali National Park
When you’re in Bali, take your time to explore its national parks, wildlife reserves, forest, mountains, and gardens, that will let you explore the island in an unique way and make your journey more rewarding.
West Bali National Park in Bali is one of the most famous places in the world. Also known as Taman Nasional Bali Barat, this forested region is a conservation area which makes up the majority of central-western Bali. Founded in 1941, West Bali National Park was originally a Dutch initiative to protect the endangered Bali Starling bird, and the last remaining native animal from which most cattle in Bali descent is the wild banteng. Found in the westernmost part of the island, the park now has a total area of over 46000 acres.
Details About West Bali National Park
Best Time to Visit: August to December
IDR 40,000 per person
A local guide must be hired for hiking, which costs about IDR 350,000
Location:Northwest Bali, Main Office – Jalan Raya Cekik-Gilimanuk Road, Jembrana
- The boundary of West Bali National Park, located in the north-western part of the island, includes mangrove swamps, dense rainforests, wide open savannahs, and coral reefs. Off the north coast of Bali, there is also a small island reserve named Pulau Menjangan, also known as ‘Deer Island’.
- This little island is home to the rare menjangan or Javan rusa, and attracts visitors from across the globe for its excellent snorkeling and diving.
- Keep in mind that if you want to go on a West Bali National Park tour, you must have a park permit and be accompanied by an official guide.
- Over 37,000 acres of Bali West National Park is made up of overland terrain while more than 7,000 acres are marine areas.
- The park is managed in a zoning system, which consists of the Main, Jungle, Marine Protected, Religious and Historical, Cultural, Utility, Special, and Traditional Zones.
- If you are looking forward to a snorkeling adventure, you should head to Menjangan Island. This is where you will find acres of vibrant coral reef gardens, making it an ideal destination for diving and snorkeling.
- At the end of the last century, the marine reserve at Bali Barat National Park recorded 110 coral species belonging to 18 families and of these species, 22 belong to the mushroom coral family.
- Only 29 mushroom coral species are recorded worldwide. However, there are at least 27 Acropora coral species found in an area as big as only 4 acres. Needless to say, you will have an amazing time exploring the coral reefs at one of the best national parks in Bali.
- Home to about 160 different species of birds, make sure you get a glimpse of the mascot of the Bali Barat National Park – the Bali Starling
- Sea and shore birds like Lesser Frigate, and White Starlings are the most common types found in the park.
Read More: National Parks In Bali
5. Prancak Beach
How about spending relaxing moments during your vacation by the serenity of a beach- Surfers loitering around and glittering sands are the Beach’s prime attraction that has plenty for seekers. The best part about the beach is that it is surprisingly lesser crowded as compared to other popular attractions in Bali. Definitely, a place where you would love to spend your private moments!
The capital city Negara will never disappoint you, so if you have chalked down all the places to visit in Negara, Bali for 10 days or less make sure you take a walk on the winding streets of Negara and fall in love with this place so plan a hassle-free holiday to Bali with TravelTriangle and enjoy the trip without any burdens in mind.
Looking To Book An International Holiday?
Book memorable holidays on TravelTriangle with 650+ verified travel agents for 65+ domestic and international destinations.