Bali is at the peak of rainfall in December and this means you can enjoy the indoors and still make the most of your bali trip by adding these places to visit in Negara in Bali in December. Don’t let the rainfall spoil your plans of visiting this tropical paradise, make sure you mark these places to visit in Negara in Bali in December and add some fun to your trip without letting the rains bring you down.
Negara is the capital of Jembrana Regency in Bali which is a popular spot for tourists in Bali and there are plenty of places that you can visit to make the most of your Balinese trip.
Places To Visit In Negara In Bali In December
Check out this list of places to visit in Negara in Bali in December to add some fun to your Balinese trip without letting the rains spoil it for you.
1. Kurma Asih Sea Turtle Conservation Center
The Kurma Asih Sea Turtle Conservation Center was founded in the year 1997 by a group of fishermen who started this to adopt methods of conserving the endangered species of sea turtles and begin an active protection and education program.
2. Roses peak Jembrana Bali
A quiet, serene places in the Western part of Bali, this park is the untouched beauty and a hidden spot that will let you have some peace of mind and introspect good thoughts, whilst spending some alone time. Surrounded by lush greenery, the views from the top are truly blissful.
Planning your holiday in Bali but confused about what to do? These Bali travel stories help you find your best trip ever!
Real travel stories. Real stays. Handy tips to help you make the right choice.
3. West Bali National Park
When you’re in Bali, take your time to explore its national parks, wildlife reserves, forest, mountains, and gardens, that will let you explore the island in an unique way and make your journey more rewarding.
West Bali National Park in Bali is one of the most famous places in the world. Also known as Taman Nasional Bali Barat, this forested region is a conservation area which makes up the majority of central-western Bali. Founded in 1941, West Bali National Park was originally a Dutch initiative to protect the endangered Bali Starling bird, and the last remaining native animal from which most cattle in Bali descent is the wild banteng. Found in the westernmost part of the island, the park now has a total area of over 46000 acres.
Details About West Bali National Park
Best Time to Visit: August to December
IDR 40,000 per person
A local guide must be hired for hiking, which costs about IDR 350,000
Location:Northwest Bali, Main Office – Jalan Raya Cekik-Gilimanuk Road, Jembrana
- The boundary of West Bali National Park, located in the north-western part of the island, includes mangrove swamps, dense rainforests, wide open savannahs, and coral reefs. Off the north coast of Bali, there is also a small island reserve named Pulau Menjangan, also known as ‘Deer Island’.
- This little island is home to the rare menjangan or Javan rusa, and attracts visitors from across the globe for its excellent snorkeling and diving.
- Keep in mind that if you want to go on a West Bali National Park tour, you must have a park permit and be accompanied by an official guide.
- Over 37,000 acres of Bali West National Park is made up of overland terrain while more than 7,000 acres are marine areas.
- The park is managed in a zoning system, which consists of the Main, Jungle, Marine Protected, Religious and Historical, Cultural, Utility, Special, and Traditional Zones.
- If you are looking forward to a snorkeling adventure, you should head to Menjangan Island. This is where you will find acres of vibrant coral reef gardens, making it an ideal destination for diving and snorkeling.
- At the end of the last century, the marine reserve at Bali Barat National Park recorded 110 coral species belonging to 18 families and of these species, 22 belong to the mushroom coral family.
- Only 29 mushroom coral species are recorded worldwide. However, there are at least 27 Acropora coral species found in an area as big as only 4 acres. Needless to say, you will have an amazing time exploring the coral reefs at one of the best national parks in Bali.
- Home to about 160 different species of birds, make sure you get a glimpse of the mascot of the Bali Barat National Park – the Bali Starling
- Sea and shorebirds like Lesser Frigate, and White Starlings are the most common types found in the park.
Read More: National Parks In Bali
4. Prancak Beach
How about spending relaxing moments during your vacation by the serenity of a beach- Surfers loitering around and glittering sands are the Beach’s prime attraction that has plenty for seekers. The best part about the beach is that it is surprisingly lesser crowded as compared to other popular attractions in Bali. Definitely, a place where you would love to spend your private moments!
Bali during the winter months is at its peak of rainfall and receives the maximum rains, but this doesn’t affect a vacation to Bali during the winter months. The temperature is moderate and pleasant enough to enjoy the outdoors and flaunt your perfect tanned bodies as much as you would in the summer. Make sure you add these places to visit in Negara in Bali in December to make the most of your Balinese trip.
Looking To Book An International Holiday?
Book memorable holidays on TravelTriangle with 650+ verified travel agents for 65+ domestic and international destinations.