Travel Triangle brings to you an awesome adventure packed getaway to Jim Corbett! Don’t let the opportunity slip by…
Trip Itinerary 1: 22nd January 2016 – 24th January 2016
Duration: 1 Night/2 Days
Delhi > Jim Corbett > Delhi
Cost: Triple Sharing: INR 4,099/- (Per person) (Ideal for singles)
Cost: Twin Sharing: INR 4,499/- (Per person) (Ideal for couples)
Why to Visit Now: This is the best time for an adventure filled getaway to Jim Corbett if you wish to be greeted with the most pleasant of weather. Also, most of the fauna in the National Park chooses to venture out at this time due to its favourable climate, which means you might just get lucky and spot a wild cat or two!
Departure: Leave for Jim Corbett
Start your exciting journey to Jim Corbett from Delhi at 9 pm on an A/C Coach Bus and let the fun begin!
Day 1: Full Day Jeep Safari in Jim Corbett
Freshen up at the hotel on arrival and take rest. After lunch, enjoy full day sightseeing at Jim Corbett National Park in a Jeep Safari.
Gather up for an fun filled evening at the hotel with DJ Night, followed by a delicious buffet dinner and a cosy bonfire.
Day 2: Return Road Trip to Delhi
After a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, start your return trip to Delhi, while making a stopover for local sightseeing on the way. Check out attractions like Girija Temple and the pristine waterfalls.
Enjoy the awesome overnight road trip back to Delhi where you’ll reach by around 6 am the next day.
Mode of Transport: A/C Coach Bus round trip
Departure Destination: Delhi
Stay: Corbett Aamod Resort | Hotel Rating: 4 Star
Hotel Website | Hotel Reviews
> Welcome drink on arrival
> Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
> Local Area Sightseeing
> DJ Night
> Jeep Safari (slot will be given as per the slots issued by National Park Authorities)
> Meals other than mentioned above
> Tips & personal expenses
> Anything else that is not mentioned in the inclusions
> Any Adventure activities like Flying Fox , Spider Tyre, Net Climbing, Ladder Climbing , Burma Bridge, Beam Balance, etc
> Any Monument entry fees/Camera Fees
> Any Guide charges
> For heater requirement, directly contact Hoteliers
> Booking for the above mentioned package is valid till 20th January, 2016.
> Limited Bookings (First come First basis)
> All inclusive
Contact Us: 8130680268/120-4545612
Mail us: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested? Hurry! Limited period offer.
Package Specific Terms and Conditions
- This offer cannot be combined with other promotions and discounts on travel triangle.
- Check-in time is 1400 hours and Check-out time is 1200 hours.
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability.
- In the event of a no-show or early departure, the total rate of the confirmed room nights for the entire stay shall be chargeable.
- Guests are expected to respect wildlife and any breach shall make them liable to be punished as per the legal guidelines of the national park.
- The slot of the Safari (Morning/Evening) will be given as per the slots issued by the National Park Authorities.
- Reservations will be cancelled at the resort’s discretion without prior notice should an invalid credit card be submitted.
- Children below the age of 5 years, who stay with parents, will stay free of charge. Bedding for children, using the existing bed is complimentary. A maximum of 2 children below the age of 5 years will enjoy the complimentary stay. Extra beds are provided subject to availability.
- A transfer from the originally booked tour to another tour is treated as cancellation of earlier tour and therefore a fresh booking of another tour has to be made.
- The tour tariff and discounts available / given for the cancelled tour are not valid for fresh booking. Tour tariff and discounts prevailing on the date of fresh booking of another tour shall be applicable.
- The tariff of the tour quoted is calculated as per the rates prevailing at the time of quoting it. TT reserves the right to change the tariff in the event of modification / alteration / change / variation in the said rates before the date of departure. Any such increase in the tour tariff accordingly, must be paid in full by the guest/s before tour departure.
- Seat numbers are allotted on the booking priority basis. Seat Nos. 1,2,3,4 (front 4 seats) in each bus/ coach are reserved for TT including Tour Escort/Guide etc. and/ or as premium seats which can be booked by guest/s subject to availability, on payment of additional tariff. Company reserves the Premium seat allocation right.
- There is a strict “no smoking”, “no alcohol” and “no eating” policy in the travel mode.
- Company advises the guest/s to carry the valuable items with them when they leave the travel mode. All baggage and personal effects are at all times and in all circumstances the responsibility of the guest/s. TT shall not be in any manner responsible or liable in case of loss of any items of the guest/s.
- Any damages caused by the guest/s to the bus/coach and/or any other travel mode during the tour shall be reimbursed by the guest/s to the concerned independent contractor and Company shall not be liable for the same.
- There is mostly a pre set menu for meals depending on the tour program. Packed meals are served at some places. Company mostly serves Vegetarian food along with few Non – Veg items. TT does not differentiate amongst the guest/s by providing a special meal or special diet.
- Guest/s are responsible for their own baggage.
- External guest/s not allowed: External guest/s are not to be invited on tour by any guest and they are not allowed to use any of the services of the tour.