One of the best ways to experience the nightlife of a destination is through dinner cruises. These scintillating cruises not only take you on a sweet journey on a creek, lake, ocean, or a river but also show the magnificence of a city through its vibrant night time attractions. So if you’re planning something special or are with your family, we recommend you to include these fantastic dinner cruises in your holiday at these popular destinations.
1. Dinner Cruise Dubai
Glide along the beautiful Dubai Creek and savor Arabic and International delicacies as you enjoy your dinner cruise in Dubai. From the magnificently lit skyscrapers to traditional monuments, experience a mix of fine heritage and modern ambiance with your loved ones.
- Price: From INR 2700
- Cuisine: Arabic Style Buffet, International Cuisine, Welcome Drinks
- Activities: Sightseeing & Upper Deck Sightseeing
- Average Duration: 2 – 4 hours
- Top Vendors: Bateaux Dubai Dinner Cruise, Dubai Marina 5-Star Luxury Dinner Cruise, Jameela Floating Restaurant Dinner Cruise, Dhow Dinner Cruise Dubai Creek
2. Dinner Cruise Singapore
One of the best dinner cruises in Singapore, Royal Albatross is the only Tallship dinner cruise dedicated to couples. From the calm port waters to a vibrant nightlife experience, couples can enjoy it all while on the cruise and that includes the magnificent sunset too. Enjoy international cuisine, live entertainment, candlelight dinner and more here.
From INR 9400 (Adults)
From INR 7000 (Below 12)
- Cuisine: International
- Activities: Live Entertainment, Sightseeing, Candlelight dinner
- Average Duration: 2.5 hours
- Top Vendors: Tall Ship
3. Dinner Cruise in Bali
Suggested Read: Cruise in Bali: Explore The Island Like Royalty
From INR 2600 (Children below 15)
From INR 3800 (15+)
- Cuisine: International Cuisine with Welcome Drinks
- Activities: Disco, Live Cabaret Show, Live Music Entertainment
- Average Duration: 3 hours (5:45 PM – 8:45 PM)
- Top Vendors: Bali Hai Cruise
4. Hong Kong Dinner Cruise
A dinner cruise along Hong Kong’s harbor would be one of your best experiences ever! Why? Because this cruise not only offers a surreal nighttime experience in the background of lit buildings and live band with the buffet but also an amazing sound and light show which makes its buildings come alive (called A Symphony of Lights). Missing this on your holiday in Hong Kong is a sin.
From INR 4000 (Adult)
From INR 2500 (2- 10 yr old)
- Cuisine: International Cuisine
- Activities: Live Band, Sound and Light Show Sightseeing
- Average Duration: 2 hours (7:30 PM – 8:30 PM or 9 PM)
- Top Vendors: Watertours of Hong Kong Ltd., Star Ferry’s Harbour Tour
5. Dinner Cruise in Goa
DJ, sightseeing, folk dance, and more! Enjoy it all on a dinner cruise in Goa and make the most of your holiday with your loved ones. A river cruise that not only has amazing things to do on board but also some fantastic places to see, will surely count as one of your best experiences on the trip.
- Price: From INR 650 (Adults) From INR 350 (Below 12 yrs)
- Cuisine: International, Goan
- Activities: Folk Dance, DJ, Buffet Dinner, Music, and Sightseeing
- Average Duration: 2 hours
- Top Vendors: Paradise Cruise, Goa Tourism, Santa Monica, Cruises In Goa
6. Sunset Dinner Cruise Langkawi
A refreshing dip in the saltwater Jacuzzi, magnificent island, and sightseeing, a 19-course gourmet dinner with barbecue snacks and bar – this is what you’ll get on the dinner cruises in Langkawi and missing such an awesome experience on your holiday would be a sin.
From INR 4400 (Adults)
From INR 2200 (Below 12 yrs)
- Cuisine: International, Seafood, Barbecue, Bar
- Activities: Jacuzzi, Island Hopping & Sightseeing
- Average Duration: 3 hours
- Top Vendors: Crystal Yacht
7. Sunset Dinner Cruise: Phang Nga Bay by Chinese Junk Boat
The Phang Nga Bay dinner cruise is one the best dinner cruises in the world. On this spectacular Chinese Junk boat, you will be treated to a five-course Thai buffet dinner along with drinks. Enjoy mesmerizing sceneries as you glide along the calm waters with your loved ones.
- Price: From INR 5500
- Cuisine: Thai 5 course dinner buffet with drinks
- Activities: Natural Sightseeing and Music
- Average Duration: 5 hours
- Top Vendors: Sunset Dinner Cruise: Phang Nga Bay By Chinese Junk Boat
8. Dinner Cruise in New York
If you’re looking to celebrate a special moment or wanna just soak in the glory of New York city with your loved ones, then the dinner cruises in New York are perfect for you. From Statue of Liberty to Empire State Building to a delicious international cuisine buffet dinner – make memories on this cruise.
- Price: From INR 6500
- Cuisine: International, Bar
- Activities: Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, and more sightseeing, romantic ambience,
- Average Duration: 2 hours
- Top Vendors: Hudson’s by World Yacht, Bateaux New York Dinner Cruise, Spirit of New York Dinner Cruise, New York City Lights Dinner Cruise
9. Lake Lucerne Indian Themed Dinner Cruise
Suggested Read: Avalon River Cruising – Redefining The Way You Cruise
One of the best attractions in Lucerne, an Indian themed Lake dinner cruise is a must for all who visit this place. Accompanied by Bollywood music and an excellent Indian buffet dinner, enjoy the spectacular views of Mt Rigi and Mt Pilatus as the boat glides on the lake.
- Price: From INR 4500
- Cuisine: Indian with Welcome Drinks
- Activities: Indian music, Natural Sightseeing
- Average Duration: 1.5 hours
- Top Vendors: Lake Lucerne Indian-Themed Dinner Cruise
10. Paris Dinner Cruise
Suggested Read: 10 Most Beautiful Rivers In Europe For Cruise Journeys
One of the best dinner cruises in the world, witness the famous Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral and more on this one. While you’re enjoying your delicious buffet, enjoy it in the company of a live band with your loved ones.
- Price: From INR 3100
- Cuisine: French, International, Desserts
- Activities: Sightseeing (UNESCO Sights), Live Entertainment, Notre Dame Cathedral & Louvre Museum
- Average Duration: 2.5 hours to 3 hours
- Top Vendors: Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Dinner Cruise, Bistro Style Seine River Dinner Cruise, Paris Seine River Cruise With 3 Course Dinner, Marina De Paris Seine River Dinner Cruise With Moulin Rouge Show
So now that you know about these amazing dinner cruises, make sure you include them on your next holiday! Until then, peace!
Frequently Asked Questions About Dinner Cruises
A. When you book a cruise for the night to enjoy the magnificence of the cities beside the bays of the ocean, lakes, rivers, etc. that is known as a dinner cruise.
A. There are lots of luxurious dinner cruises are available around the world. Those are mainly, Dinner Cruise Dubai, Dinner Cruise Singapore, Hong Kong Dinner Cruise, Dinner Cruise in Bali, Dinner Cruise in Goa, and a lot more.
A. As the name suggests, you can experience a fine dining experience on a dinner cruise. But, there are more attractions than those on such a cruise, like, island hopping and sightseeing, Jacuzzi, folk performances, DJ night, light and sound shows, etc.
A. You need to know the theme of that particular night. If it is formal dining, wear a tuxedo, gowns, suits and ties, cocktail dresses, etc. For a smart and casual evening, you can wear jumpsuits, trousers, and striped shirts, skirts, and tops, dresses, etc.
A. You need to follow the tipping guide of that cruise when it comes to tipping. Usually, the cruise lines suggest a tip from $10 to $12 per passenger.
A. The answer is a big ‘No’. Dinner cruises are really elegant, so you need to maintain the mood. You can wear stiletto, kitten heels, ballerinas, etc. Men should always wear formal shoes.
A. As it is just for a night, you don’t need to carry many things, except for your personal belongings. A small backpack is enough.
A. Yes, you can enjoy a dinner cruise with your entire family and kids. They will also enjoy activities for kids and also the dining experience.
Looking To Book A Holiday Package?
Book memorable holidays on TravelTriangle with 650+ verified travel agents for 65+ domestic and international destinations.