It’s that time of the year when everyone is in a festive mood and planning to spend the New Year at a happening destination. And what better, and more happening a place than Goa to welcome the New Year? So here’s a list of all the awesome things you can do in New Year in Goa on a budget that will go easy on your wallet.
Read the list and start exploring various Goa New Year 2024 party booking options, so that when the new year begins you are already having fun with your friends at the destination which is an amalgamation of beaches and shacks!
Table Of Content
- Where To Party In Goa On New Year 2024?
- Free Experiences During New Year In Goa On A Budget
- What’s The Budget For Partying In Goa?
- Where To Stay In Goa On New Year 2024?
- How To Reach Goa For New Year 2024?
- 5 Tips To Spend New Year In Goa On A Budget
Where To Party In Goa On New Year 2024?
You want to visit Goa and enjoy a grand new year? Worried about your budget? Do not worry about that anymore. The following are the most amazing places for partying in Goa this New Year. You will not have to compromise on the fun and hence you can spend a fabulous new year:
- Tito’s Club: Do Not Miss This Place
- Cafe Mambos: Enjoy Some Live Music
- Boat Party: Enjoy A Great Cruise
1. Tito’s Club: Do Not Miss This Place
If you are going to Goa and not planning to visit Tito’s Club, then you are going to miss something really amazing. Tito’s is the most popular party place in Goa offering the most electrifying celebration. With high beat line up and affordable beverages, Tito Club is one of the best places to visit in Goa for the party-animals holidaying here.
Price: INR 1000 for couple
Party Timing: 6 PM onwards (31st December 2023)
Address: No.7/5, Titos Ln, Saunta Vaddo, Baga, Goa
Things to do: Dance to the tunes of international and national DJs, enjoy the fire dance shows
Must Read: 25 Places To Visit On New Year In India
2. Cafe Mambos: Enjoy Some Live Music
If you are looking for a place offering amazing live music with a little less crowd then hop in the Cafe Mambos for an unforgettable New Year celebration! The place serves affordable food and beverages and lures travellers with its unique experience.
Price: INR 1500 for a couple
Address: Titos Lane, Baga Beach, Goa, 403516
Things to do: Enjoy the live pop and house music, witness the aerial artists
3. Boat Party: Enjoy A Great Cruise
You can plan to visit any of the cruises offering amazing cruise new year party in Goa for family. These places are hubs of visitors, where you can make new friends and the lively ambience here will surely make you celebrate the eve in the best way!
Price: INR 2400 per head – Paradise Cruises (31st December 2023)
Party Timing: 9.30 PM to 12.30 AM
Things to do: A sound tour of the city, dinner at the cruise
Suggested Read: 5 Destinations For A Pre-Wedding Shoot In Goa
Free Experiences During New Year In Goa On A Budget In 2024
Here is the perfect list of experiences that you must have on your trip with your friends and family. Keep scrolling down and read along:
- Sinquerim Beach: Best Friends And Booze
- Fort Chapora: Some Dil Chahta Hai Moments
- Bonfire And Barbecue: Cliche At Its Best
1. Sinquerim Beach: Best Friends And Booze
Want a peaceful New Year without all the deafening noise and chaos? Head to Sinquerim Beach famous for the lighthouse fort, Fort Aguada. There you can sit on the beach under the fort, drink beer with your buddies, and watch the fireworks go off into the sky once the clock strikes 12!
Guys, the best part: BYOB! Cost of booze does not increase in the peak season and this place won’t spoil your budget for Goa trip in Winter. Gulp down as much beer as you’d like. After all, it’s time for celebration!
2. Fort Chapora: Some Dil Chahta Hai Moments
Fort Chapora owes its popularity to this iconic Hindi film that was shot here. It’s the ideal place to spend a more laid-back New Year eve, filmy style! Perched at the same spot as the Movie’s cast, you can discuss how life’s been this past year….and how you plan on making it better the next! It is the best place to visit on New Year in Goa on a budget for couples.
PS: Visit during the sunset for the most exotic views of the sea merging with the river.
Suggested Read: 24 New Year Parties In Mumbai
3. Bonfire And Barbecue: Cliche At Its Best
Want a rather easy-going New Year in Goa on a budget, with friends? How about a bonfire party at the beach? Just sit with your friends around a bonfire, have delicious snacks cooked up on a barbecue with beer, dance around the fire or have that one musician friend in the group play some good tunes on his guitar and sing a song. Sounds so cozy, doesn’t it?
4. Light A Lantern Of Hope: You Should Definitely
Beaches are free! Have a romantic New Year in Goa on a budget by planning a celebration with your significant other. Get down to a beach, light a floating lantern together, make a wish….and watch as it soars up into the sky and out of sight. You will cherish this moment for the longest time in your life, we assure you that.
Suggested Read: New Year Parties In Goa
What’s The Budget For Partying In Goa?
It’s the last night of the year after all!
1. Budget Above INR 2000?
Don’t mind spending lavishly for fun? Get to places like Club Cabana, SinQ, Lalit Golf and Spa Resort, Teso, and Hilltop.
2. Go Gambling At INR 2,500
If you’re into gambling, you can take a trip on the Deltin Royale Casino, India’s largest casino aboard a cruise that provides a luxurious stay, lavish meals, and complimentary free chips, all at a starting package of just INR 2,500/-!
3. Budget INR 2000 Or Below
There’s nothing better than places like Club 9, LPK Waterfront, Club Westend, Tito’s & Club Fresh if you want to party on New Year in Goa on a budget for family. Apart from clubs, a number of popular shacks in Goa host beach parties on New Year’s Eve with great music, food & booze. If you’d rather dance on the cool sand near the splashing waves than on concrete floors under false lights, then you should head to shacks like Rudy’s Golden Mermaid Shack, Curlies Shack, Bobby’s Shack, or Jolly Boy’s Beach Shack.
Goa Holiday Packages On TravelTriangle
Where To Stay In Goa On New Year 2024?
While every other guest house or hotel is busy charging you bonkers, we have got you covered for your stay on Goa New Year Party 2024 on a budget! Pick either of these options based on the experience and budget you have and you’re all set to enjoy your new year vacation in Goa.
1. Airbnb: Stay at private homes, villas, flats, and shared rooms for as little as approx INR 3500/- per person. You can find accommodation for yourself on their official website.
2. Couchsurfing: Share a home for free with a willing stranger who lives in Goa! You can find accommodation by registering on their official website.
3. Beach Shacks: Stay at homely beach homes at an average cost of INR 3000/-
4. Got friends in Goa? : Stay at a friend’s place who’s happy to have you over. Don’t have one? Time to start networking.
Suggested Read: 27 Best Hotels In Goa Near Calangute Beach
How To Reach Goa For New Year 2024?
If you are travelling from Delhi, you’ll end up spending a lot on the airfare! But, here’s the hack:
1. Travel Cost: Take a flight to Mumbai, and come down to Goa from there in a train or a volvo.
Flight: 11,200/- per person: Approx INR 8,000/- per person + INR 3,200/- per person (volvo)
Train: 9,000/- per person: Approx INR 8,000/- per person + INR 500 per person (train)
Volvo: 3,200/- per person: In case you’re coming from down South, book seats in a volvo and save flight charges.
Road Trip via car: 4,000/- (for 4 people or more): You can also drive all the way and have an awesome road trip to Goa with your friends!
5 Tips To Spend New Year In Goa On A Budget in 2024
We have shortlisted 5 tips for you to that you must keep in mind while booking Goa new year packages 2024. Have a wonderful New Year’s Eve with your friends and family:
- Make sure to book your stay in advance because accommodation gets exorbitantly expensive around the time of New Year.
- If you’re drinking, let somebody else drop you home. The best option is to book a taxi.
- Leave early for a party you’re invited to because traffic can be a mess around this time of the year.
- If you want to reach your destination early, book or rent a bike.
- Make sure to go club hopping to test the waters before zeroing in on a party.
Further Read: 30 Amazing Places In India To Celebrate New Year
Excited already? Don’t wait anymore, pack your bags and book your trip to Goa with TravelTriangle and welcome New Year in Goa on a budget in a grand way! You will have the time of your life and you will return to Goa for more adventures. Set off for the land of beaches today!
For our editorial codes of conduct and copyright disclaimer, please click here.
Frequently Asked Questions About New Year In Goa On A Budget
Which beach is best for New Year in Goa?
Benaulim beach in South Goa is the best choice for celebrating New Year in Goa.
Where is Christmas celebrated in Goa?
Christmas is celebrated all over Goa. You can attend a Midnight Mass at any one of the churches in Goa on Christmas eve.
Which is the best place in Goa to party?
Hilltop, Vagator, Curlies and Shiva Valley on South Anjuna Beach are some of the best places in Goa to party.
Where should I stay in Goa for New Years?
List of a few best places to celebrate New Years in Goa:
1. Arambol sweet water lake – Night party.
2. Palolem beach – Relaxed night out.
3. Saturday night market – Anjuna.
4. Cruise party from Panjim.
5. Deltin Jaqk for Casino fun.
Is Goa expensive in December?
The rates are double in december and are twice or thrice at the end of December and continue to be so till mid Jan. Goa in december is 4 times more expensive.
People Also Read: