Have you ever picturized your vacation to be like one of those inspired by the movies, where there are picturesque landscapes, lush green orchards, and you get to spend a few days close to nature? If you have been fantasizing about this scenario for a long time now, then it’s time you experience it for real.
With a hint of adventure and a bag full of mesmerizing sceneries, Pahadi Pure Experience is carved with everything which is essential for a relaxing break in the hills. Hosted and designed by Jessica Jayne who is the face behind the wellness brand Pahadi Local, this 5-day retreat will take place in Shimla from 5th to 9th September 2018.
5 Reasons To Be A Part Of The Pahadi Pure Experience
- Relax your mind and body during the sunset yoga sessions and meditation with certified yoga instructor – Neha Lidder
- Learn and try your hands on capturing the beauty of nature during the photography workshops with Ashish Saha
- Explore the rough trails of the mountains and relive the scenic beauty by going on an adventurous mountain excursion
- Spend a day in the Apple orchards of Narkanda, and learn to pick and grade the finest apples
- And last but not the least, be a part of Pahadi Dham and serve special lunch to local women and children
Note: A small share from each guest goes to the development of schools in the area
Cost Of The Pahadi Pure Experience: INR 50,000-75,000 per person (inclusive of all taxes)
Inclusions: Stay for 4 nights, airport transfers, local transport, activities at the retreat, food, and beverages which also includes wine and beer.
And with September around the corner, book your personalized Himachal holiday package with TravelTriangle, and be a part of this relaxing retreat experience amidst the surreal mountains of Shimla!
Cover Image Courtesy: Pahadi Local Facebook Page