Not a morning person? Well, that’s the case with most of us these days. Late nights, late mornings, and a cup of strong morning coffee to feel alive and kicking, pretty much sum up our life. But only travel freaks know that early mornings can be amazingly refreshing and soothing.
As they capture stunning dawns across the world, we bring you the most enticing clicks of their lens!
1. TAJ MAHAL, AGRA
2. ALLEPPEY BEACH, KERALA
3. CHADRASHILA PEAK, UTTARAKHAND
4. MOUNT ABU, RAJASTHAN
5. DIBRUGARH, ASSAM
Planning your holiday but confused about where to go? These travel stories help you find your best trip ever!
Real travel stories. Real stays. Handy tips to help you make the right choice.
6. NANDI HILLS, KARNATAKA
7. VARKALA, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM
8. VARANASI, UTTAR PRADESH
9. TRIUND TREK, HIMACHAL PRADESH
10. KAUSANI, UTTARAKHAND
11. NOHKALIKAI FALLS, CHERRAPUNJI
Must Read: Most Beautiful Places in India
12. RANN OF KUTCH, GUJARAT
13. KALINDI MOUNTAIN, UTTARAKHAND
14. TIGER HILL, DARJEELING
15. VIVEKANAND’S ROCK, KANYAKUMARI
16. RADHANAGAR BEACH, HAVELOCK ISLAND
Must Read: Top 12 Places To Visit In Andaman
17. PANGONG TSO, LADAKH
18. JAISALMER, RAJASTHAN
19. DALHOUSIE, HIMACHAL PRADESH
20. McLEODGANJ, HIMACHAL PRADESH
21. UPPER LAKE, BHOPAL
22. SPITI VALLEY, HIMACHAL PRADESH
23. COVELONG BEACH, CHENNAI
24. GANDHI STATUE, PONDICHERRY
25. PURI BEACH, BAY OF BENGAL
26. GOPALPUR, ORISSA
27. NUBRA VALLEY, JAMMU & KASHMIR
It’s a definite that these places will just take away all your morning crankiness and make you feel enraptured by all of it. Now where are you going to travel to, to feel the first ray of the sun soaking you?
Looking To Book An International Holiday?
Book memorable holidays on TravelTriangle with 650+ verified travel agents for 65+ domestic and international destinations.