Turkey- yes, it’s the country we’re referring to here, not the bird! And the question is, do you really think it’s worth spending your bank balance for some baklava and international plane tickets?
Lets find out!
1. Well, first of all, who would want to wake up to this sight?
Europe Holiday Packages On TravelTriangle
Explore the most beautiful places to visit in Europe, from Paris to the Venice canals and from the Greek islands to the Swiss alps. Book customized packages by expert agents on TravelTriangle. Inclusive of airport transfers, cab, resort, sightseeing and meals. Best holiday experience Guaranteed. Book Now
2. Don’t fall prey to the travellers who call the place pretty. They’ve no taste!
3. Sightseeing? I call it just another excruciatingly boring task to visit mosques and old buildings! Bleh!
Sultanahmet Mosque, Istanbul
4. Get ready for history lesson 101! Can’t imagine going through that!
Two thousand years old Ephesus
5. Transcontinental city- Big Deal!
Big deal indeed, the Bosphorous bridge in Istanbul literally bridges Europe and Asia.
6. There are hot springs everywhere in the world, what’s so great about the Pamukkale?
7. I mean seriously, who’d spend their money to stay in caves?
8. And the very idea of Persian poetry and Whirling Dervishes will put you to sleep!
Mevlâna Museum, Konya- The is the mausoleum of Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi
9. It’s a conservative country that’s stuck with it’s primitive ideas. You’ll have to be careful with every step you take!
10. Get ready to sport a burka or head scarf at all times while you’re in Turkey!
In fact it’s forbidden in public buildings because of secularist system. However, keeping in regard all views it now entirely depends on personal choices.
11. Nope, no skin show even at the beach!
12. It’s all about camel rides and apple teas!
Two biggest Turkish HOAX that tourists love to believe!
13. Parties are obviously out of the question in such a conservative environment!
14. So, say goodbye to nightlife!
15. Shopping at the Grand Bazaar is only the most tedious thing ever!
16. If you’re thinking of making a few Turkish friends, forget it!
17. They’re cold and inhospitable. Remember Midnight Express!
18. There’s nothing else other than walking through the ancient ruins and gazing at the ornate churches. Pretty boring isn’t it?
19. Adventure activities- Zilch!
20. Talk about food and they’ll stuff you with Şiş Kebap! There’s nothing else.
21. And they have THIS in the name of dessert! Who would want to put that into their mouth?
22. They say Turkish coffee is an acquired taste. Well, you’ll never want to acquire it, trust me!
23. Surely, there’s nothing that is reason enough for you to visit Turkey!
So, I think we’re able to convince you enough that Turkey is just not your cup of tea (or should I say coffee).
Good luck getting it out of your head now because you know, the spell of Turkey has already been cast upon you. Now you won’t be able to relax till you’ve visited this slice of utopia!
So, what are you waiting for? Vamoose!
Looking To Book An International Holiday?
Book memorable holidays on TravelTriangle with 650+ verified travel agents for 65+ domestic and international destinations.