Jembrana is situated in the Bali province on the Indonesian Islands. Filled with greenery all over this place makes it more beautiful, attractive and pleasing to one’s eyes. There are dozens of places to visit in Jembrana regency Bali in January. However, there are some of the important places like Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park, Suluban Beach, Padang Padang Beach and Dreamland Beach for which this destination is famous for. You can visit other religious places like Catholic Church Of the Sacred Heart Of Jesus, this church is a mixture of both western and Balinese style of Architecture. Air Terjun Juwuk Manis, this is a magnificent waterfall with a lot of greenery around it. If you are a nature lover then you can also try Roses peak, Jembrana Bal, this place has a breathtaking view of all the mountains. Pantai Pembuahan is a beautiful lake, where you can peacefully rest your mind from all the stress of your daily life. You can try Amazing Indonesian cuisine and grilled seafood near the Beachside.
Jembrana Regency has a very constant temperature and other weather conditions across the year. However there is a little relief with the temperature in the months of September, October, and November.you can also travel during the non-peak season which is in the month of December, January, and February to avoid expensive hotel bookings and flight tickets.
If you are traveling to Jembrana regency from Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS) than it will take you about half an hour drive after covering an approximate of 10 kilometers. You can very conveniently book a taxi online, on different websites and the good thing about this is that these taxis charge a very reasonable rate. If you are planning to reach there on foot then it will not take you more than a two-hour walk from the airport. Jembrana has a lot of fun and amazing places to try. Apart from that, here are some of the most important things to do and places to visit in Jembrana regency Bali in January.
Places To Visit In Jembrana Regency Bali In January
Jembrana has a lot of fun and amazing places to try. Apart from that, here are some of the most important things to do and places to visit in Jembrana regency Bali in January.
Banyuwangi is filled with beautiful gems that make for a wonderful honeymoon. Climb up the Ijen volcano and be amazed by blue flames that spring out among the yellow sulfurous rocks. Watch baby turtles take their first steps to the ocean at Sukamade Beach. Take a safari ride through the Baluran National Park, go snorkeling in Bama Beach and surfing at Pulau Merah Beach.
Best time to visit: June until September
2. West Bali National Park
When you’re in Bali, take your time to explore its national parks, wildlife reserves, forest, mountains, and gardens, that will let you explore the island in an unique way and make your journey more rewarding.
West Bali National Park in Bali is one of the most famous places in the world. Also known as Taman Nasional Bali Barat, this forested region is a conservation area which makes up the majority of central-western Bali. Founded in 1941, West Bali National Park was originally a Dutch initiative to protect the endangered Bali Starling bird, and the last remaining native animal from which most cattle in Bali descent is the wild banteng. Found in the westernmost part of the island, the park now has a total area of over 46000 acres.
Details About West Bali National Park
Best Time to Visit: August to December
IDR 40,000 per person
A local guide must be hired for hiking, which costs about IDR 350,000
Location:Northwest Bali, Main Office – Jalan Raya Cekik-Gilimanuk Road, Jembrana
- The boundary of West Bali National Park, located in the north-western part of the island, includes mangrove swamps, dense rainforests, wide open savannahs, and coral reefs. Off the north coast of Bali, there is also a small island reserve named Pulau Menjangan, also known as ‘Deer Island’.
- This little island is home to the rare menjangan or Javan rusa, and attracts visitors from across the globe for its excellent snorkeling and diving.
- Keep in mind that if you want to go on a West Bali National Park tour, you must have a park permit and be accompanied by an official guide.
- Over 37,000 acres of Bali West National Park is made up of overland terrain while more than 7,000 acres are marine areas.
- The park is managed in a zoning system, which consists of the Main, Jungle, Marine Protected, Religious and Historical, Cultural, Utility, Special, and Traditional Zones.
- If you are looking forward to a snorkeling adventure, you should head to Menjangan Island. This is where you will find acres of vibrant coral reef gardens, making it an ideal destination for diving and snorkeling.
- At the end of the last century, the marine reserve at Bali Barat National Park recorded 110 coral species belonging to 18 families and of these species, 22 belong to the mushroom coral family.
- Only 29 mushroom coral species are recorded worldwide. However, there are at least 27 Acropora coral species found in an area as big as only 4 acres. Needless to say, you will have an amazing time exploring the coral reefs at one of the best national parks in Bali.
- Home to about 160 different species of birds, make sure you get a glimpse of the mascot of the Bali Barat National Park – the Bali Starling
- Sea and shore birds like Lesser Frigate, and White Starlings are the most common types found in the park.
Planning your holiday in Bali but confused about what to do? These Bali travel stories help you find your best trip ever!
Real travel stories. Real stays. Handy tips to help you make the right choice.
3. Prancak Beach
How about spending relaxing moments during your vacation by the serenity of a beach- Surfers loitering around and glittering sands are the Beach’s prime attraction that has plenty for seekers. The best part about the beach is that it is surprisingly lesser crowded as compared to other popular attractions in Bali. Definitely, a place where you would love to spend your private moments!
Jembrana offers the best of everything. You can find beautiful temples, forests, from museums to palaces and most of the popular beaches in Bali which serve great food and a variety of water sports options. There are many other places to visit in Jembrana regency Bali in January to make you travel worthwhile. So, this time, plan your vacation in Bali and end up with beautiful memories and experience.
Looking To Book An International Holiday?
Book memorable holidays on TravelTriangle with 650+ verified travel agents for 65+ domestic and international destinations.