True to its name, “Bom” bay or the “Good” bay has an uncanny ability to creep into anyone’s heart and just not budge! Trying to pen down the reasons why is like trying to stuff an ocean into a tiny pot. Even so, a humble attempt. :)
NOTE: Sorry folks, I am NOT going to call this darling city of mine Mumbai, Bombay it is for me!
Chal Haat, Hawa Aane de!
1. There Is A Reason This Is A Dream City!
2.Drive At Marine Drive
3. Get Used To That “Tapori Lingo”
4. Explore The “Trilogy Motto”
5. Take A Bombay Local Ride
From bhajans, kirtans, to shopping vegetables or accessories to befriending acquaintances, the city thrives on the commuting system.
6. Also Don’t Miss The Double Decker Bus Ride
Planning your holiday but confused about where to go? These travel stories help you find your best trip ever!
Real travel stories. Real stays. Handy tips to help you make the right choice.
7. And There Are Cabs And Auto’s As Well!
8. A Paradise For The Shopaholics
Must Read: Top 11 Shopping Destinations in India
8. A Dessert Break At Theobroma
Drive At Marine Drive
10. A Leisure Walk At The Bandstand
11. You Can’t Miss The Vada Pao And Cutting Chai
12. And Bombay Special Pani Puri
12. Don’t Dare To Miss The Bomnbil Fry Here!
13. Also Slurp The Chuski!
14. Capture The Dhobighat Of Bombay!
15. Beaches Are The Best Getaway!
16. One Can Feel The Glam Of Bollywood In The Air
17. Abode To Art And Theatre!
18. Take A Look At The Lavish Houses Of Celebrities
Antilla, Mukesh Ambani’s residence. Now, no one in the world can beat this 28 storey building with a helipad for sure!
19. And the engineering marvel – Bandra Worli Sea Link!
The Bandra-Worli Sea Link: A drive here is all you need to rejuvenate!
20. The City Stands Against Everything!
The majestic Taj Hotel known for the heroic fight against terrorism.
21. The Safest Metropolitan
22. Fall In Love With The BombaY Rains!
Get drenched at Marine Drive during high tide in the monsoons.
23. And A Vacation Is Always Possible From Mumbai!
This is one place that will smear you with its indelible colours. Set foot in Bombay and you won’t be the same again!
Further Read: 13 Hill Stations Near Mumbai To Soothe Your Senses
Looking To Book An International Holiday?
Book memorable holidays on TravelTriangle with 650+ verified travel agents for 65+ domestic and international destinations.