Who doesn’t love the beach life? It is one of those incredible experiences where everything is relaxed, peaceful, and serene. There is no worry of tomorrow and only the joy of today. And to top it all, if you get a private butler serving you fancy cocktails, life would be even better, won’t it? Well, as it turns out, you don’t need to be a millionaire to indulge in such pleasures of life for these incredible Vietnam beach resorts offer just that. Stellar service, impeccable luxury, a fine ocean view and peace of mind – get it all at these amazing top 10 beach resorts in Vietnam.
10. Vedana Lagoon Resort & Spa
Nestled on a lagoon between two major cities, Hue and Hoi An, the Vedana Lagoon Resort & Spa offers mesmerizing views of one of the largest lagoons in Southeast Asia. The property is spread across 27 hectares and offers uninterrupted calm and peace. Yes, the bustles of the city are also a short ride away and this is why it is one of the best resorts in Vietnam for lovers of art, culture, and peace.
- Each villa or bungalow is unique and has a private sun deck and a balcony that leads to a lagoon or a private garden.
- The spa blends ancient healing techniques from the east and blends them with the therapies from the west.
Address: 41/23 Đoàn Trọng Truyến st, Group 1, Phu Loc town, Phú Lộc, Thua Thien-Hue Province, Vietnam
Tariff: From INR 6100
Cambodia Vietnam Honeymoon Packages on TravelTriangle
Visit Cambodia- Vietnam for your honeymoon and enjoy gorgeous beaches, sparkling bays, colonial structures, stunning landscapes, and colorful culture. Experience luxury at at low cost.
9. Princess D’An Nam Resort and Spa
One of the best beach resorts in Vietnam, the Princess D’An Nam Resort and Spa is a perfect amalgamation of Vietnamese hospitality and French luxury. This boutique resort has four swimming pools, two restaurants, and an out of the world spa. Everything here is complemented by postcolonial ambience and architecture and a natural feel that reminds you of untouched beauty.
- The resort villas and suites reflect modernity and French colonial architecture infused with Vietnamese and Chinese elements.
- Each Empress Villa has its own infinity pool and a magnificent ocean view
- The resort has a private garden, a private beach, and activities that include vintage jeep safari into the mountains and dirt road exploration among others.
Address: Hon Lan, Tan Thanh commune, Ham Thuan Nam District, Bình Thuận 000000, Vietnam
Tariff: From INR 6300
8. Angsana Lang Co
Suggested Read: 10 Best Beaches In Vietnam For Some Sun, Sand & Surf!
A stunning Vietnam beach resort that has Truong Son Mountain Range in its background and a scintillating beach on its foreground, this one is a treat for the senses. Offering views that are even better than paradise, the property features natural beauty that is in sync with modern amenities. The phrase “best of both worlds” was probably made for this resort.
- The property is close to three UNESCO World Heritage Sites – the old town of Hoi An, the city of Hue, and Cham Kingdom Sanctuaries at My Son.
- Activities include hiking up the mountain, jet ski ride, and Golf
Address: Laguna Lăng Cô, Lộc Vĩnh, Phú Lộc, Thua Thien Hue, Vietnam
Tariff: From INR 9300
7. Anantara Mui Ne Resort & Spa
Located on Mui Ne’s sweeping beach, Anantara Mui Ne Resort & Spa offers a peaceful escape from the bustles of the city life. Hike to sand dunes, soothing spa treatments, and sitting by the garden in your villa are some of the most common experiences here.
- World class spa
- Beach hikes
- International cuisine and world-class dining experience
Address: Mui Ne Beach, 12A Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Ham Tien, Phan Thiet, Bình Thuận, Vietnam
Tariff: From INR 11000
6. Fusion Resort Nha Trang
Suggested Read: 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations In Vietnam
For the lovers of tranquility and peace, Fusion Resort Nha Trang is a heaven. Spread across 13.6 hectares and situated on the stunning coastline along Cam Ranh-Nha Trang, this paradise offers uninterrupted ocean views from every unit.
Accommodation options include suites and villas with canopy hammocks and custom made suspended bathtubs.
- The spa offers signature Chemveda therapy
- The Zen Bar is perfect for fresh juices, infused cocktails, and finger licking good food
- Guests can also opt to enjoy a gourmet breakfast at any location in the resort
Address: LotD10B, Nguyễn Tất Thành Street, Bãi Đông, Cam Hải Đông, Cam Lâm, Cam Lam, Khanh Hoa Province 000000, Vietnam
Tariff: From INR 17,000
5. Vinpearl Luxury Nha Trang
One of the best overall Vietnam beach resorts, the Vinpearl Luxury Nha Trang is an epitome of luxury that comes with enhanced privacy and an out of the world stay experience. It has over 84 coastal villas that offer spectacular beach and ocean views. Then there are private pools, world-class dining, and unmatched modern amenities to make you feel connected and disconnected at the same time.
- Coastal villas with balconies and access to private pool and beach.
- Fully equipped with all modem amenities
- Individually tailored experiences
- World class spa
Address: Vĩnh Nguyên, Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa Province, Vietnam
Tariff: From INR 21000
4. InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort
The InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort is situated in the hills of Son Tra Peninsula and yet at the same time features spectacular beachfront villas with private pools and suites. Moreover, the resort is in close proximity to UNESCO world heritage sites of The Old Town of Hoi An, The Imperial City of Hue, and the My Son ruins.
- World class dining at La Maison 1888 restaurant
- Dining in the sand experience
Address: Thọ Quang, Sơn Trà, Đà Nẵng Sơn Trà Thọ Quang, Vietnam
Tariff: From INR 28000
3. Banyan Tree Lang Co.
Certainly, among the best Vietnam beach resorts, the Banyan Tree Lang Co. is one of the finest options for those who prioritize luxury above everything else. This all pool villa beach resort in Vietnam is surrounded by the sea on one side and the beautiful Truong Son Mountain Range the other. Needless to say, the views are stunning in all directions. Go here if you want a Vietnamese style holiday in the lap of luxury.
- All pool villa resort with private beach
- Truly authentic Vietnamese holiday experience with top of the class luxury
Address: Cù Dù, Lộc Vĩnh, Phú Lộc, Thừa Thiên–Huế, Vietnam
Tariff: From INR 31000
2. The Nam Hai
The Nam Hai is an all-villa Vietnam beach resort that delivers a perfect balance of cultural bustle and private beach comfort. It has one of the best spas in Asia and is also home to a culinary school. Private pools, outdoor showers, tennis, and golf are some of the activities you can indulge in here.
- Special villas come with private butler, private gardens, and pools.
- In close proximity to the cultural hub of the city
- Home to one of the best spas in the world
Address: Block Ha My Dong B, Điện Bàn, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
Tariff: From INR 44000
Suggested Read: 10 Best Places To Visit In Vietnam In Summer
Amano’i is one of the finest Vietnam luxury beach resorts and its reasons would totally justify its stature. From the scenic drive to this place to finally experiencing its panoramic views, this property with its Vietnamese decor has it all. The Spa experience is out of the world and it has 31 pavilions that come with private pool.
- Pavilions with private swimming pool
- Hillview facing villas
- Trekking, jogging, and hiking routes
- World class Aman Spa
Address: Road to Ba Dien beach, Vĩnh Hải, Ninh Hải, Ninh Thuận, Vietnam
Tariff: From INR 45000
Tell us which of these is your favorite Vietnam beach resort. Also, if you know about a special one that is not on the list, do let us know in the comment section below. Till then, if you’re planning a holiday in Vietnam, simply choose from our packages and let TravelTriangle.
Looking To Book An International Honeymoon?
Book memorable honeymoon on TravelTriangle with 650+ verified travel agents for 65+ domestic and international destinations.