At times, when life gets entangled into the web of monotonous routine, it definitely deserves some moments of freedom full of fun and frolic. And if you do not find yourself interested in traveling extremely long distances, shorter distances too can amuse and help you relax. Let’s find out some of the best resorts near Pune for weekend that can engulf your tiredness, creating some heavenly and magical moments for you. Read on, to find out about some amazing getaway resorts near Pune.
Best Resorts Near Pune Within 100 km
Are you looking for resorts near Pune for weekend? Take a break and head out for a relaxing staycation! Here is a list of the best resorts near Pune that will take you a maximum of 2 hours. Whether you fly solo or with your friends and family these places has it all for you. Take a look and plan your weekend getaway to one of these amazing resorts.
- The Corinthians Resort- 4.5 Stars
- Ambrosia Resort- 4 Stars
- Sentosa Resort- 4 Stars
- Rutugandh Resort- 3 Stars
- Centurion Spring Hills Holiday Resort- 4 Stars
- Camp Temgarh Resort- 4.5 Stars
- Malhar Machi- 4 Stars
- The Lake Weekend Resort– 4 Stars on
- Kapila Resorts– 3.5 Stars
- Elysium Resorts- 4 Stars
- U Tropicana Resort Alibaug- 4 Stars
- Della Resorts– 4.5 Stars
- Saj Resorts- 4.5 Stars
- Paradise Country Resort- 4 Stars
- Village Resort– 4.5 Stars
- Monteria Resort- 3.5 Stars
- Mantra Resort- 4 Stars
- The Machan Resort- 4.6 Stars
- Rutu Farms Stay Experience- 4.5 Stars
- Daman Ganga Valley Resort- 4 Stars
- Casa Dios- 4 Stars
- Fort Jadhavgadh- 4 Stars
- Ramsukh Resort- 4.5 Stars
- Evershine Keys Resort- 4.5 Stars
- Treat Resort- 4 Stars
- Soma Vine Village Resort- 4.5 Stars
1. The Corinthians Resort
The nearest resort near Pune, Corinthians offers the premium most services to a fun seeking traveler. The greenery that the resort is surrounded with is just mesmerizing. This resort can be chosen as the perfect holiday retreat or to throw some lavish parties. This is amongst the best one day picnic resorts near Pune.
- All the modern facilities, highly hospitable staff members. Availability of deluxe and superior rooms. The suites available here are miraculously luxurious.
- Special space for aerobics and yoga.
- Besides this, white water spa and reveling at a pool side café or bar can add more fun to the life.
2. Ambrosia Resort
Listed among the best resorts near Pune city for a weekend retreat, this property is true embodiment of luxury and coziness. So if you’re looking for a break from the usual hustle of the city life, then this is one of the finest resorts around Pune.
- Beautiful surrounding apt to rejuvenate the mind, body as well as soul.
- Two restaurants serving delectable and different kinds of dishes and a bar with exotic drinks attractive offers.
3. Sentosa Resort
The Sentosa is one of the best resorts near Pune for weekend. It is a popular choice because of its close proximity to the city, panoramic views and an adventure filled break. The services offered here and the resort ambience are just impeccable. It’s certainly an awesome choice to spend summers near Pune.
- Bungalow villas along with executive, standard and suites rooms are available.
- Water slides are the best feature here. You could plan a rain dance party too.
- LCD, coffee maker, and all other modern amenities are offered along with provision of climate controlled environment.
Suggested Read: 17 Best One Day Picnic Spots Near Pune In Summer
4. Rutugandh Resort
Located at Gorhe Khurd, this is one of the best one day picnic resorts near Pune and located at a very calm and peaceful site offering guests a relaxing experience. Here, the guests can enjoy a really luxurious and comfortable stay.
- The resort has well maintained rooms along with Children Park, swimming pool and a conference hall.
- Thanks to the serene location, the resort offers complete solace to its guests
- It has special packages for aged people or senior citizens.
Suggested Read: 10 Beautiful Beaches Near Pune For A Perfect Weekend Escape
5. Centurion Spring Hills Holiday Resort
Situated in the area called Mukaiwadi, the resort is one of the most famous resorts near Pune offering all luxurious services along with true hospitality to its guests.
- Because of the presence of lounge bar having a dance floor known as “O” KIT, this resort is selected by people for parties and celebrations.
- Well-equipped conference hall and amazing garden restaurant perfectly serving multi-cuisine.
Suggested Read: 10 Resorts in The Hills of India with the most Romantic Views
6. Camp Temgarh Resort
Looking to break free from the city clutter? One of the best nature centric resorts near Pune for a one day trip certainly is recommended for adventure loving getaway seekers. A day spent here can relax and unwind you. This is one of the best holiday resorts near Pune that you can head to with your friends. Enjoy camping as you stay in the amazing tents here, at this splendid resort.
- Guests can enjoy stay in lavish tents and private cottages right under the roof of pleasant nature.
- Recreational activities like fishing, mountain biking, nature walks and more are offered here.
Suggested Read: 7 Breathtaking Honeymoon Places Near Pune
7. Malhar Machi
Malhar Machi is one of those premium lakeside resort near Pune for family that overlooks the Mulshi Lake. This property is among the popular weekend getaways and is known especially for its bamboo furniture. If you are looking for a royal accomadation, then this is one of the best luxury resorts near Pune. Plan a romantic getaway with your partner here.
- Amazing rooms with all modern amenities along with baby pool, Children Park, indoor and outdoor games are available.
- It is one of the best resorts near Pune for team outings and corporate meetings
8. The Lake Weekend Resort
The eco-resort near Pune is an amazing getaway to unwind. This is where the travelers can enjoy the best the beauty of nature with Sahyadri hills present at its back and Warasgaon Lake present at its front. With lush green surroundings and positive ambiance, this is no doubt one of the best nature resorts near Pune. Head here to have a peaceful time away from the city rush.
- Amazing lake view, rain dance, amphitheater and sundry outdoor games.
- Surrounded by greenery, pure veg and Jain food is also served.
Suggested Read: 31 Indian Snacks Which Can Turn You Into a Local From a Tourist!
9. Kapila Resorts
Located amidst green lawns, the resort is a beautiful property which gives one a countryside feel. At a distance of 10 kms from the airport and 16 kms from the city centre, it makes for a good weekend getaway. Spend a weekend in luxury and comfort with your partner or family here.
- DJ, kids play area, and inbuilt gym.
- Solitaire rooms and heritage rooms are available for accomadation
10. Ramsukh Resort
Ramsukh Resort and Spa is located in Mahabaleshwar in Maharashtra and is known for purveying the most comfortable and luxuriating vacations in the town. The surrounding ambiance makes this stay more beautiful making it a perfect escape for couples looking for a peaceful accommodation.
- They are offers reviving sessions of spa and massages
- The rooms here are cozy and offers the perfect view
11. Casa Dios
Casa Dios is like a peaceful abode located near Pune that serves as a perfect getaway from people looking for a quick escape away from the hustles and bustles of the city. This beautiful property is spread over an area of 10,000 square feet and the surrounding ambiance enhances the visitor’s experience here!
- Rooms are fully equipped and overlook the surrounding panoramic sights
- The large pool is easily accessible from all the floors
- They have an interesting bar that offers the best collections
12. Fort Jadhavgadh
Are you interested in experiencing the grand living of the Marathas? Spend a vacation at Fort Jadhavgadh as this heritage resort offers the most memorable vacation near Pune. So just plunge in the rich history of Marathas by planning a stay at this astounding fort.
- The rooms, suites, and camps are designed according to the 300 years old Maratha-style
- The fort will give you the true environment of actual Maratha lifestyle
- You can go for swimming, cart rides, bird watching here
13. Mantra Resort
The Mantra resort is one of the best beach resorts near Pune which is famous for offering warm hospitality and ultra-luxurious accommodations. Without compromising on comfort, they offer a relaxing stay amidst the beautiful surroundings of nature. Guests have options among the variant rooms which includes super deluxe, suites and studios which can vary according to the budget.
- Close to some of the famous beaches like the Bordi beach, the Bahrot caves, Asavali Dan and the Hirwa Van Gardens
- Luxurious interiors and beautiful popping colors of the rooms
14. Della Resorts
Live a few days away from the hustle-bustle in this luxurious retreat at Lonavala. This is an ultimate getaway place which offers the most relaxing accommodation services and many other benefits which cannot be missed. Equipped with around 168 luxury rooms which features all the basic amenities one needs to have to experience a laid back vacation.
- 24 hour service at Della Spa, Salon, Swimming Pool, Fitness Centre, Mini Mart, Business Centre
- Fine dining experience at Cafe 24
Suggested Read: 6 Temples In Maharashtra For A Pilgrimage Tour
15. Paradise Country Resort
The Paradise country resort is one of the most beautiful resorts near Pune which attracts travelers who want to escape the hustle-bustle of the city life. True to its name, this resort offers the perfect ambience to relax and enjoy the wilderness. With lavish interiors and featuring all the necessary requirements, there are all the valid reasons to visit this place.
- 50-foot long swimming pool attached with a baby pool
- Bar and restaurant serving both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes
- Modern conference room with a space for 65 persons
- Luxurious cottages with wooden designs
16. Village Resort
Take a break from the bustling city life and enjoy the surreal beauty of nature at this village resort which is located near Pune. This exotic staycation is covered by mountains and the floating clouds can be seen during the monsoon. Featuring some of the luxurious rooms to stay and other facilities, there are many other things which make this place a perfect retreat to escape.
- Enjoy indoor activities like Chess, playing cards, carrom and table tennis along with outdoor games like Volleyball and Badminton
- Kids area is also there inside the resort where they can have fun
- Swimming pool offers a variety of activities like rain dance and taking a dip
17. Rutu Farms Stay Experience
Enjoy a rustic and quaint stay experience at the Rutu Farms which is located at Paud Road, Pune. This is one of the best options to stay while planning a vacation near Pune and enjoy the surreal views of nature. A year-round destination, these farms offers an ideal stay experience in the eco-resorts. Boasting a traditional lifestyle and culture, these farms are a perfect retreat to enjoy the feel of rural life.
- Enjoy activities like bullock cart ride, tractor ride and other experiences of country life
- Boasts a traditional ambience
Best Resorts Near Pune Beyond 100 KM
Here are some of the best resorts near Pune that may take you more than 3 hours but are totally worth it! Have a look and plan a trip to these amazing getaways soon.
18. Elysium Resorts
If you want to head a little farther from the city then you can choose to go to the Elysium Resorts. Undoubtedly, the most popular and one of the best luxury resorts near Pune is Elysium. The resort enthralls everyone with its grandeur and the services as well as facilities provided here.
- The poolside restaurant with panoramic views and delectable dishes
- A huge ground to unwind as you indulge in sports like football, badminton, table tennis and other such games.
- You can also get a full body massage or therapies in the spa present here.
Suggested Read: 15 Weekend Getaways Near Pune For A Quick Vacation
19. U Tropicana Resort Alibaug
One of the best luxury resorts near Pune, U Tropicana is an ultimate retreat for family and couples. It is spread over 12 acres and offers nothing but peace, comfort, and rejuvenation. Located at a distance 140 km from Pune, driving 3 hours to this resort will surely be worth it.
- Landscaped gardens, lush greenery, and tropical vibe offers a peaceful ambience
- Top of the class luxury along with private villas are perfect for a romantic as well as a family vacation
20. Saj Resorts
Spread across an area of 5 acres, Saj Resort is quite a paradisiacal place which is located near Pune and offers a relaxing space to the travelers. Enclosed by lush-greenery, this lavish retreat is famous for its spacious rooms, fine architecture and various services which makes a great impact on the entire stay amidst nature’s finest beauty.
- Dedicated play area for kids
- Well equipped conference halls
- Relaxing spa and gymnasiums
21. Monteria Resort
Situated at the Old Mumbai-Pune Highway, this beautiful resort in Pune is known for its surreal surroundings and extravagant experiences. Surrounded by scenic groves and many other amenities, this place is known for an ultimate leisure experience. For the people staying in Pune and Mumbai, the Monteria Resort is the closest retreat to escape the hustle-bustle of city life.
- Spacious rooms, open-green ambience and health clubs
- Activities like rifle shooting, high rope courses, angry birds, zip line, sumo fight, paintball
Suggested Read: 8 Best Things To Do In Lonavala In May To Beat The Heat
22. The Machan Resort
The Machan Resort is one of its kind which reflects the luxury in the finest way. This eco-resort features a variety of tree houses which reflects adventure and also let the travellers enjoy the wilderness. Carefully designed and built, these Machan resorts offer a chance to stay amidst the serenity of nature. The treehouses are at the height of 30 to 45 feet above the forest floor, and alongside that offer a spectacular view of the surroundings.
- Offers a stay at the luxurious tree houses
- Glass-walled Canopy Machans built around the fig tree
23. Daman Ganga Valley Resort
Located at the banks of River Damanganga, this valley resort is an exotic retreat to pick for a relaxing stay. Adorned by the lush-green Vandhara Gardens, this place is one of the well-known places to stay near Pune for a vacation. This resort is built in the form of a Portuguese colonial architecture amidst the forest habitat.
- Aesthetically-designed spacious rooms
- Swimming pool along with a health club, steam and sauna
24. Evershine Keys Resort
Experience the true vibe of Maharashtra by planning a stay at Evershine Keys Resort. Spacious rooms with modern facilities are what that makes this property one of the most exclusive one. The place is designed according to the Rajasthani architecture and unlike other resorts near Pune, is known for offering an entirely unique experience!
- They have multi-cuisine restaurants
- The offer numerous adventurous and interesting activities
Suggested Read: 10 Fun Places In Pune & Around That Take Your Spirits Up High
25. Treat Resort
Treat Resort is spread over 24 acres of area which surrounds panoramic landscapes and enticing ambiance. It is located in the heart of Silvassa and offers an entirely unique experience to its visitors. As the place is located in the proximity to major cities such as Pune, Mumbai, and Ahmedabad, the place welcomes guests throughout the year.
- The place is located near several interesting water parks and tourist attractions
- It offers the most peaceful vacation in Silvassa
26. Soma Vine Village Resort
Located in the ‘Wine Capital of India’, Soma Vine Village Resort is one of the best places to escape for wine-lovers and other enthusiastic travelers. The resort is home to 7 amazingly designed rooms that offer the best facilities in the city.
- You can take interesting wine tours
- The place gives you an opportunity to stay in truly serene environment
Further Read: 9 Reasons Why Pune Is More Kickass Than Mumbai
These were some of the best resorts near Pune for an amazing getaway. And now that you know all about them, when are you planning your getaway trip from Pune? Let your friends in Pune know about these amazing places and plan a vacation in Pune with them soon!
Disclaimer: TravelTriangle claims no credit for images featured on our blog site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. We try to link back to original sources whenever possible. If you own rights to any of the images and do not wish them to appear on TravelTriangle, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. We believe in providing proper attribution to the original author, artist or photographer.
Frequently Asked Questions About Resorts Near Pune
What is the lowest & highest price range for resorts in Pune?
The price of the resorts lies in an average range of INR 11,000 per night and the lowest price of a resort in Pune is around INR 1,200 per night. If you are planning a stay during weekdays then you can grab some amazing deals to save your money!
What are the best things to do in Pune under 2000 only?
You can go skiing at the Hadapsar Gliding Center or revisit the Shaniwar Wada to unveil the magic of Bajirao Mastani. Other things to do within INR 2000 in Pune are going to the popular Aga Khan Palace, visiting Pataleshwar Cave temple, etc.
What are the famous hill stations near Pune to enjoy the beauty of Western Ghats?
The following are the most popular hill stations near Pune are: 1. Lonavala 2. Matheran 3. Khandala 4. Panchgani
What are the best places to visit in Pune for the first time visitors?
The following are the best places to be explored in Pune by the first time visitors: 1. Shivneri Fort 2. Aga Khan Palace 3. Dagusheth Halwai Ganpati Temple 4. Shinde Chhatri 5. Sinhagad 6. Parvati Hills
People Also Read: