“Almost heaven, West Virginia,
Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah river,
Life is old there, older than the trees,
Younger than the mountains, blowing like a breeze”
This John Denver song is on every traveler’s playlist. And if you run through his/her checklist, there’s a dream too. A dream of driving on an endless road by the riverside; a rugged trail through the red mountains; a surreal empty path along the colorful flowers or a well-lit street leading to an unknown destinations. No we are not exaggerating! There are some amazingly gorgeous roads out there, calling you to experience a magical drive.
Don’t believe us? Here, have a look!
1. The Caracoles in Chile
2. Road to the Tianmen Mountain, China
3. Road to the Death Valley National Park, California
4. The Amalfi Coast Road, Italy
Planning your holiday but confused about where to go? These travel stories help you find your best trip ever!
Real travel stories. Real stays. Handy tips to help you make the right choice.
5. Road to Mt. Kusatsu-Shirane, Japan
6. Ruta 40, Argentina
7. Valley of Fire, USA
8.The Great Ocean Road, Australia
9. Blue Ridge Parkway, US
10. Chapman’s Peak Drive, Cape Town
11. Drive Jebel Hafeet, UAE
12. Highway 163, US
13. Interstate 70 in Utah
14. The Atlantic Road, Norway
15. Dark Hedges, Ireland
16. White Rim Road in Utah
17. Bealach na Bà or Pass of the Cattle in UK
18. Road to Lofoten Islands, Norway
19. The Road to Fitzroy Mountains, Argentina
20. Wisconsin, US
Looking To Book A Holiday Package?
Book memorable holidays on TravelTriangle with 650+ verified travel agents for 65+ domestic and international destinations.