The Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) finally breaks out the big news for the Delhiites and Haryana people. Soon Panipat and Delhi will be connected by rapid rail service which will cut the travel time to just 60 minutes. Isn’t it exciting to experience a luxury ride of 82 km in just an hour?
This RRTS project has received a thumbs up from the Haryana government, and it has issued certain instructions to officers for preparing a detailed report for the development of the Rapid Rail Service between Panipat and Delhi, reported by the sources.
Quick Facts About The Delhi To Panipat Rapid Rail Service
- In the first phase of the project, there were three identified RRTS corridors, which were the Delhi-Meerut smart Line, Delhi-Panipat smart Line, and Delhi-Alwar smart line.
- The Rapid rail will cover a total distance of 111 Kms connecting Delhi to Panipat. The interesting thing about this line is that out of 111 Kms only 2 km will be underground and the rest 109 km will be elevated.
- This Delhi to Panipat rail line will be connecting as much as 12 railway stations. These 12 stations are Delhi Kashmere Gate, Mukarba Chowk, Narela, Rajiv Gandhi Education City Sonepat, Kundali Border, KMP Expressway Interchange, Murthal, Ganaur, Ganaur GT Road, Samalkha, Panipat City and IOCL Panipat.
- The entire designing, construction and operation plan of the rapid rail service will be executed by the National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC).
- This mega construction will be completed by the construction of an elevated path along the GT road. While the completion date is still to be announced, the Haryana government is working day and night to complete the construction of the railroad which lies between Delhi and Hisar in Haryana.
And after knowing all about this Delhi to Panipat railway line, we can’t keep calm because going to Murthal will not be a stress anymore if you don’t have a car.