UAE is the last place on earth you’d want to visit! Apart from dull concretes the place is laden with arid deserts and is very socially conservative. Who’d want to go there?
If that’s not convincing enough. Here are 10 reasons why you should never visit any part of UAE:
1. This is how the evenings in Dubai look like! Quite common place, isn’t it?
2. And this is the view from the famous Burj Khalifa! Obviously, it’s nothing you haven’t seen before.
3. Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi would be the biggest let down! After all the frenzy, this is what it looks like. Bleh…
4. Emeriti women are uneducated and very conservative!
Major Mariam Al Mansouri, the first female fighter pilot in UAE, led UAE’s airstrike on ISIS
5. And Emeriti men- they’re probably the most unpleasant ones! You wouldn’t want to fall for them…
…that is if you can resist succumbing to their charms! (This guy? Remember the Emirati who was expelled from Saudi for being too handsome?)
Planning your holiday but confused about where to go? These travel stories help you find your best trip ever!
Real travel stories. Real stays. Handy tips to help you make the right choice.
6. And tourists are no exception! Get ready to get into a burka at all times while in UAE
7. Also there’s absolutely nothing to do, you’ll get bored out of your mind!
8. That food! You wouldn’t want to put in your mouth
9. Can’t see what’s so awesome about riding through the arid sand in a desert safari?
10. Surely, there’s no way that you’d like to visit UAE!
Every country has its flaws but UAE surely is a country that has thrived drastically in the recent years. It is without a doubt that it’s the most liberal destination among all arab nations and is more than welcoming towards tourists.
So, what are you waiting for? Flush down all your your stereotypes about UAE and visit the beautiful nation!
Looking To Book An International Holiday?
Book memorable holidays on TravelTriangle with 650+ verified travel agents for 65+ domestic and international destinations.