Middle East is beautiful beyond imagination! It’s sheen resides in the unending vistas of mounted rock structures on rugged terrain. Some exciting caves forms, temples, mosques, numerous religious sites, and a super saline sea make the exciting bouquet of top tourist attractions in Jordan.
Leading the pack of Jordan’s hot favourite spots are Al-Khazneh temple in Petra carved on the face of a single mountain, Dead Sea – the deepest point on the face of the earth, beaches in Aqaba, flea market and souks of Amman, and the prehistoric ruins in Jerash. However, glamping and star gazing in Wadi Rum is every traveler’s fantasy!
Nothing in the world do justice to the true beauty of a place as much as pictures do! Hence, I present before you 26 heavenly pics that explain Jordan in its true taste.
Top tourist attractions in Petra
1. The iconic Al-khazneh temple on a moon-lit night
2. The Siq, a narrow stone gallery in Petra
3. An ancient tomb
Top tourist attractions in Dead Sea
4. Hues at the hours of sunset
5. Another surreal view
Suggested Read: Dead Sea In Jordan Is A Traveler’s Paradise In The Middle-East
Top tourist attractions in Aqaba
6. Jordanian mountains & anchored ships at the gulf of Aqaba
7. A pleasant view of Marina
8. The submerged tank (M42 Duster Anti – Aircraft Vehicle)
9. Glass boats adorning the waters of Aqaba
10. Red Sea at sunset
Suggested Read: Scuba Diving In Aqaba: An Experience For The Ultimate Seagasm
Top tourist attractions in Wadi Rum
11. A starlit night sky in the mountains
12. A caravan of Arabian camels at sunset
13. Golden sunset view in Wadi Rum, also known as The Valley of the Moon
14. A Bedouin in a tent
15. Men in desert with their camels and vibrant sky in the backdrop
Planning your holiday but confused about where to go? These travel stories help you find your best trip ever!
Real travel stories. Real stays. Handy tips to help you make the right choice.
Top tourist attractions in Amman
16. A view of old Umayyad Palace
17. Late evening cityscape
18. A picture of the Roman Theater
19. The legendary Roman Corinthian columns at Citadel Hill
20. A vibrant view of King Abdullah Mosque
21. Abu Darwish Mosque on a bright and beautiful day
Top tourist attractions in Jerash
22. Roman Ruins – a prominent structure in Jordan
23. Ancient Jerash and modern Jerash in one picture
24. The massive archaeological site of Jerash
Top tourist attractions in Umm Qais
25. Western theater entrance of Umm Qais in the ancient city of Decapolis
26. The picturesque Roman ruins
Further Read: Top 7 Reasons To Visit Jordan Right Now
With so much of oozing awesomeness around, there isn’t much you can do to keep yourself away from the city of legends and gods. Book a Jordan tour package and catch them live!
People Also Read
Looking To Book A Holiday Package?
Book memorable holidays on TravelTriangle with 650+ verified travel agents for 65+ domestic and international destinations.