Here are over top 10 romantic beach resorts in India which won’t disappoint you on a romantic getaway. Beaches, sand, sun, and exotic resorts make for a wonderful way to spend a romantic getaway with your loved one. India has some of the most beautiful beaches in the world spread across its vast coastlines majorly the Bay of Bengal and the Arabian Sea. Located on these beautiful beaches are some private beach resorts in India. These properties are perfect for a romantic getaway with your partner. It also offers an unwinding experience away from the rush of the city.
15 Romantic Beach Resorts In India
While You’re sharing our blog on 20 international trips costing less than an iPhone, here are over 10 romantic Beach resorts in India which are even more Kickass!
- Taj Exotica, Goa – A Romance Staycation
- The Ramada Caravela Beach Resort, Goa – For Goan Vibe
- The Leela Kempinski, Kovalam – Panoramic Romance
- Vivanta By Taj Fisherman’s Cove, Chennai – Spirits Of Sea & Love
- Best Western-Blue Ocean Resort & Spa, Ratnagiri – Captivating Romance
- Mayfair Palm Beach Resort, Orissa – Love Is In The Breeze
- Hotel Sea Face, Kovalam – Explore The Horizon
- Paradise Isle Beach Resort, Udupi – Romantic Fusion
- The Radisson Blu Temple Bay Beach Resort, Mahabalipuram – Revive Love
- Cherai Beach Resorts, Cochin – Oasis of Beauty
- The Barefoot, Andaman and Nicobar Islands – Rustic Charm
- The Bunglow On The Beach, Tranquebar – Lovely Views
- The Marari Beach Resort, Marariculam – Off-beat Escape
- Marbela Beach Resort, Goa – Tranquility And Luxury
- Wood House Beach Resort, Varkala – Ayurveda And More
1. Taj Exotica, Goa – A Romance Staycation
Image Courtesy: Booking.com
Located on the Southwest Coast of Goa, overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Taj Exotica is a Mediterranean style luxury beach resort property. Spread along 56 acres along Benaulim Beach with the tranquil water of the private beach, you and your partner can unwind in the plush romantic setting. With beautiful landscaping, excellent room service and delicious food, Taj Exotica is easily one of the most romantic and sought after beach destinations for a vacation the both of you will never forget!
- Popular sightseeing places close to the hotel: Varca beach(6 km), Madgaon City (7.5 miles) and Colva beach(5 km)
- Tariff: Room with ocean view starting from INR 11,900/-
2. The Ramada Caravela Beach Resort, Goa – For Goan Vibe
Romance has all-new definition when you book a trip to the Ramada Caravela Beach Resort which will give you an unforgettable experience of the sun, sand and beach. Sunset point in the hotel is the highlight adding charm to the whole sight with your loved one by your side. Perfect plan to relax is sinking into a chair, sipping on a cocktail and watching the beautiful sunset painting the landscape!
- Popular sightseeing places close to the hotel: Varca Beach (2km approx.), Cavelossim Beach (5km), Sernabatim Beach (7km), Fatorda Stadium (9km), Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium (9km), Sunset Beach (11km), Bogmallo Beach (21km) and Shri Naguesh Temple (22km).
- Tariff: Ocean Front View Room starting from INR 11,000/-
3. The Leela Kempinski, Kovalam – Panoramic Romance
Image Courtesy: Tripadvisor.com
Situated on a cliff, The Leela offers panoramic views of the Kovalam shoreline and the Arabian Sea. The beauty of the resort lies in its private beach and spa. Imagine a vacation staring over the pristine beaches to the far horizon with your loved one: having goosebumps already? Well, the Leela Kovalam is Kerala’s largest beachside resort and of course understands opulence and unstinting luxury like nobody. Don’t forget to try cocktails at their Sky Bar while watching the sunset with arms wrapped around your partner.
- Popular sightseeing places close to the hotel: The resort is approximately 9 miles from Trivandrum City and the famous Padmanabhaswamy Temple
- Tariff: Room with beach view starting from INR 14,500/-
4. Vivanta By Taj Fisherman’s Cove, Chennai – Spirits Of Sea & Love
Image Courtesy: Booking.com
Built on the ramparts of an Old Dutch Fort, the charming luxury resort comes across as almost one with the Bay of Bengal. From location to service, everything about this place is sure to make the two of you fall in love again! Be prepared to get thoroughly pampered with its renewed cottages & villas, semi-private beach, over the top spa experience and mouth-watering cuisines. Located on Covelong Beach in the Kancheepuram district, this is one of the most romantic beach resorts in India.
- Popular sightseeing places close to the hotel: The heritage village of Dakshina Chitra (Approx. 3 km), MGM Dizzee World, Mayajaal Sports Complex and Tiger Cave, a rock-cut Hindu temple complex, The Madras Crocodile Bank Trust are some of the attractions located nearby.
- Tariff: Room with Sea View starting from INR 9,900/-
5. Best Western-Blue Ocean Resort & Spa, Ratnagiri – Captivating Romance
Quietly located at Malgund, near Ganpatipule in Ratnagiri district of Maharashtra, the property will greet you with a sense of openness and romance. The shimmering blue coastline, tropically dense premises is inspired from Thai culture. Set in 75 acres, the Best Western Blue Ocean Research & Spa is an abode of peace and luxury. Treat your romance with a sensual experience.
- Popular sightseeing places close to the hotel: Travelers must visit: Ganapatipule Beach (Approx. 5km) and Malgund Beach (Approx. 0.1km). Ganapatipule Virgin Beach for several water sports like motor boats, rowboats, water scooters etc, Ganpatipule Temple, Jaigad Fort and Jaigad Lighthouse.
- Tariff: Beach front villa starting from INR 15,730/-
Planning your honeymoon but confused about where to go? These honeymoon stories help you find your best honeymoon trip ever!
Real honeymooners. Real stays. Real opinions to help you make the right choice.
6. Mayfair Palm Beach Resort, Orissa – Love Is In The Breeze
Opt for the rooms with sea facing balconies and you going to experience paradise at the Mayfair Palm Beach Resorts. Located on the Bay of Bengal, enjoy the splendor of the Gopalpur Sea while you take a romantic walk in their beautiful stretches of landscaped gardens. Cherry on the cake is their sunrise and sunset points: take her for a surprise and watch the sun appear or disappear together!
- Popular sightseeing places close to the hotel: The resort is about about a 2-hour drive from Bhubaneswar and approximately 16 km from Berhampore, the commercial hub of Southern Orissa (head out for shopping here)
- Tariff: Rooms starting from INR 10,000/-
Suggested Read: 15 Best Resorts In India For Family Vacations With Your Kids
7. Hotel Sea Face, Kovalam – Explore The Horizon
The romantic beach resorts in India must have incredible sea view and this is the major highlight of Hotel Sea Face. Have you ever dreamt of an intimidating vacation while you witness various hues of nature? Well, if no then Hotel Sea Face, Kovalam is an idea beach retreat. Located on the Hava Beach of Kovalam known for its breezy character, the private sit out area facing the Arabian sea is assured to give you a sense of oneness with the waters.
- Popular sightseeing places close to the hotel: More than sightseeing this place popular for activities and experiences. Go for activities like catamaran rides, ayurveda massages, lagoon cruises etc.
- Tariff: Rooms starting from INR 2400/- during off seasons and INR 4800/- during peak seasons
8. Paradise Isle Beach Resort, Udupi – Romantic Fusion
Image Courtesy: Tripadvisor.com
Situated on the Maple Beach, Paradise Isle Beach Resort is one of the best beach resorts in Karnataka. It offers best of the views of the sun, sand and the sea. Indulge in the magic as the sun makes the off-white sands and silver waters sparkle and allow your love strings to attach anew. The night view when the whole landscape of the sky and water gets painted blue is also a sight you would not want to miss!
- Popular sightseeing places close to the hotel: Kaup Beach, Shree Krishna Temple and St. Mary’s Islands are situated few kilometers away from the resort.
- Tariff: Sea view rooms starting from INR 5500/-
9. The Radisson Blu Temple Bay Beach Resort, Mahabalipuram – Revive Love
Image Courtesy: Booking.com
The aesthetic landscape of palm trees rising from blue lagoons is a sight that will make your romantic trip here completely worthwhile. The spectacular vision of the inviting beach and the 44 acres of tropical land set against the Bay of Bengal, is going to keep you hooked to your loved one in the lap of tropical nature.
- Popular sightseeing places close to the hotel: Shore Temple (700 m approx.), Arjuna’s Penance (750 m approx.), Krishna Mandapam (800 m approx.)
- Tariff: Rooms starting from INR 9500/-
10. Cherai Beach Resorts, Cochin – Oasis of Beauty
Cherai Beach Resorts is also among the most romantic beach resorts in India with beautiful landscape. The resort offers the best of both worlds with a beach in the front and the backwaters behind. If you are planning a date trip to Kerala, this is one place which will help satisfy all your Kerala lust. Sit and laze about enjoying the fascinating greenery all around.
- Popular sightseeing places close to the hotel: Gowreeswara Temple (Approx. 2km), St. Mary’s Orthodox Syrian Church (Approx. 3km), Santhanagopala – Krishnaswamy Temple, Vamanamoorthy temple, Bolghatty Palace and Hill Palace Museum.
- Tariff: Villas starting from INR 9000/- onwards
Suggested Read: 10 Resorts in The Hills of India with the most Romantic Views
11. The Barefoot, Andaman and Nicobar Islands – Rustic Charm
Image Courtesy: Booking.com
Set amidst dense tropical forests on the infamous beach No. 7, the Barefoot at Havelock Resort will charm you forever. Staying in one of the 25 lavishly designed and decorated tents, cottages and villas, this resort overlooks green foliage which lets you unearth the treasures of nature with your partner. You may also want to explore the enchanting views hidden underwater, as you go for scuba dive at Barefoot, the first and only PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Resort in the Andaman Islands.
- Popular sightseeing places close to the hotel: The Cellular Jail National Memorial, famous for its sound & light show; Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park; Chidiya Tapu; Viper Island
- Tariff: Rooms starting from Rs. 6500 onwards
12. The Bunglow On The Beach, Tranquebar – Lovely Views
This is aone of the most unique beach resorts in India. The first floor of this property gives you a breathtaking view of sea. The property is situated very close to the coastline and gets refrshing cool breeze throughout the day. The rooms of this bunglow are well maintained and beautiful. The high ceiling and traditional style furnitures add a lot of charm to the ambiance. Here you only hear the sund of the waves and not the noise of the city. One of the best things to do here is hire a boat for tour with a local fisherman.
- Popular sightseeing places close to the hotel: Danish Fort, Zion Church, Tranquebar Town Gate
- Tariff: Rooms starting from Rs. 5,600 onwards
13. The Marari Beach Resort, Marariculam – Off-beat Escape
The Marari Beach Resort is located on the enchanting Marari Beach. This place preserves the rich coastal culture of Malabar. This is one of the most romantic beach resorts in India to undergo a true unwinding experience in the lap of nature. The property has traditional thatched roofing, and is surrounded by green lawns and tress. Spend your time walking on the path covered with blooming wildflowers or watching Monarch butterflies. Disconnect with the outer world by using your phones a little. In fact, the rooms also do not have TVs.
- Popular sightseeing places close to the hotel: International Coir Museum, Brackish Lagoons Alleppey
- Tariff: Rooms starting from Rs. 23,500 onwards
14. Marbela Beach Resort, Goa – Tranquility And Luxury
Marbela Beach resort offers a variety of options for a luxury beach resort stay. You can opt for Spanish villas, luxury tents, and master tents. Enjoy the stunning view of the Arabian Sea over your favourite drink, at the property. This romantic beach resort in Goa is located just 14 Km away from Chapora Fort. Their outdoor showers and balconies with relaxing sea view makes the one of the most romantic beach resorts in India.
- Popular sightseeing places close to the hotel: Morjim Beach, Mangroove Backwater
- Tariff: Rooms starting from Rs. 15,000 onwards
Suggested Read: 15 Best Wildlife Resorts In India For A Thrilling Experience
15. Wood House Beach Resort, Varkala – Ayurveda And More
This is one of the most romantic romantic beach resorts in South India. Be spellbound by the ld wolrd charm of this property. Set amidst a vast lush green area, this resort has ancient-style wooden cottage rooms. Enjoy the romantic sight of sunset from the property. Rejuvinate your body and mind with a herbal steam bath or an Ayurvedica spa here. Explore the lives of the locals who go fishing or collect coconuts.
- Popular sightseeing places close to the hotel: Natural Spring, Varkala Cliff View Point, Varkala Sri Janardanaswamy Temple
- Tariff: Rooms starting from Rs. 1500 onwards
So, now you have over 10 romantic beach resorts in India are equally modish and can make anyone go weak in the knees. And if you are with your partner, the stay at these resorts becomes even more exotic. So plan a trip to any of these Indian destinations and surprise your better half with this once in a lifetime vacation experience.
Disclaimer: TravelTriangle claims no credit for images featured on our blog site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. We try to link back to original sources whenever possible. If you own the rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on TravelTriangle, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. We believe in providing proper attribution to the original author, artist or photographer.
Please Note: Any information published by TravelTriangle in any form of content is not intended to be a substitute for any kind of medical advice, and one must not take any action before consulting a professional medical expert of their own choice.
Frequently Asked Questions About Romantic Beach Resorts In India
What are the types of resorts?
Resorts are categorized into various types including:
1. Beach Resorts
2. Golf Resorts
3. Island Resorts
4. Lake View Resorts
5. Vacation Resorts
What is included in a beach resort?
A Beach Resort is the one that offers an extensive range of services and amenities and includes entertainment and recreational activities. It covers most of a vacationer’s needs while remaining on the premises (lodging, food, drink, sports, entertainment, shopping, etc.)
What are luxury beach resorts?
A resort located on or near the beach with a private beach area on its premises is a beach resort. When such a resort provides all the high-end luxury services, it is known as a luxury beach resort.
People Also Read: