Within the royal state of Rajasthan lies a famous ‘Sun City’ known as Jodhpur due to the overwhelming sunny days. Jodhpur is home to some legendary stories and amazing modern day entertainment. The city magnetizes travellers with its majestic forts, radiant gardens, exquisite museums, man-made lakes, etc. Located at the edge of the Thar Desert, the city of Jodhpur also known as ‘The Blue City’ is a vast stretch of a mesmeric succession of indigo coloured houses.
Apart from the world-famous attractions, you can also enjoy the electrifying Ziplining in this majestic city. Our brief guide on ziplining in Jodhpur is surely going to charm and entice you to try this blood-freezing activity.
About Ziplining In Jodhpur
If you are looking forward to indulging in some nerve-wracking adventure activity apart from the culture and history of Jodhpur then ziplining is the best place for this thrilling ride. Flying Fox placed at Mehrangarh Fort in Jodhpur is on a mission to make your trip memorable with the exhilarating experience as you glide across the sunlit sky jumping over trivial hills and ridges.
Flying Fox Zipline offers a postcard-perfect panoramic view of the blue city, RaniSer Lake and Chokelao Garden. In recent years, Ziplining has become one of the most exciting and popular fun activities in Jodhpur giving the adrenaline hunters spine-tingling experience.
The arrangements are located at Chokelao Garden in Jodhpur and offers an aerial experience of the city with its six different length zip lines that stretch up to 300 meters. The various Ziplines at Flying Fox are:
- Chhota Wallah, 70 meters long
- The Chokelao Challenge, 115 meters long
- Rajput’s Revenge, 160 meters long
- Ranisar Rollercoaster, 170 meters long
- Jai Jodha, 270 meters long and
- The Magnificent Marwar, 300 meters long
Price: The price of Ziplining is approximately Rs. 2,000 for Adults and Rs. 1,700 for Students and Children.
Timings: Every day from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM. However, the best time to indulge in the Ziplining and get the best experience is during the morning as the weather is pleasant.
Safety Tips To Keep In Mind While Ziplining in Jodhpur:
The safety standards of Flying Fox are secondary to none as they make sure of the safety of each and every customer coming to have a memorable experience of Ziplining. Flying Fox is the only Zipline service provider in India offering European standards in the construction of their Ziplines. However, there are a few tips that you can follow if you wish to make you Ziplining experience smooth and memorable:
- Make sure to pre-book your Ziplining activity if you wish to unnecessary waiting in long queues.
- Ziplining requires some amount of physical activity and strength, hence make sure you are well-prepped up.
- The minimum height to clear Ziplining safety guidelines is 4 feet 7 inches. There is no age limit but you must adhere to the minimum height.
- The maximum weight that is accepted by the operator is 115 kilograms.
- For children under 18 years, the operator requires a signed permission form by parent or guardian.
- In the case of children below 16 years, the operator needs the supervision of a participating parent or guardian.
- Flying Fox can also make special arrangements for disabled who wish to try Ziplining, but the company needs to be informed in advance.
- Wear full-length pants/leggings and shirt/T-shirt as it will save from the direct contact of the harness that otherwise can be painful.
- Wear comfortable and fully covered sports shoes to save your ankles from any sudden jerk while landing.
- Avoid carrying any expensive item in your pocket like a smartphone, wallet, jewellery, and a few more. You can either avoid carrying all the stuff or use the locker facilities provided by the operator.
Do you want to make your trip thrilling? Add the adrenaline sweetener in your monotonous life by flying high across the blue city and feel alive with pleasure. Experience Jodhpur like never before with the unique and world-class Ziplining adventure activity at Flying Fox. Glide like a Batman above the astounding view of the desert, lake, hills, and splendid gardens. We hope our guide to Ziplining in Jodhpur has woken up the adventure seeker in you. So, do not wait for the right moment. Just book a customized tour to Jodhpur and leave you worries behind as you go zipping at the Flying Fox.
Disclaimer: Some images are for representation purposes only. TravelTriangle claims no credit for images featured on our blog site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. We try to link back to original sources whenever possible. If you own the rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on TravelTriangle, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. We believe in providing proper attribution to the original author, artist or photographer.
Frequently Asked Questions About Ziplining In Jodhpur
A. Flying Fox is a Zipline service provider. It is one of the best Zipline tour companies in India providing a challenging and thrilling experience.
A. Ziplining is an adventurous sports activity where the zipper glides through strong cables or Zip Lines that are attached by a harness and pulley.
A. Flying Fox offers various packages that are sure to make your experience memorable and fun-filled. Each tour/package includes a safety guideline brief, trial on a 15-meter small Zipline, trekking drills, and all the 6 Ziplines in Jodhpur as part of the package. During the entire Ziplining session, a trained instructor and drinking water accompany the zipper.
A. Several factors that affect the duration of the Ziplining tour like group size, the fitness of zipper, and weather conditions. However, the average time taken for a full group tour at Jodhpur is approximately 2 hours per Zipline tour. Each tour includes 20 minutes of safety briefing, 5 minutes of a hike to the starting point, and the rest of the time is for your fun.
A. You can book your Ziplining tour with Flying Fox online at www.flyingfox.asia via a debit or credit card. The payments for all advance bookings are accepted online until midnight on the day before your Zipline tour. For instant bookings, you can pay directly at the booking office at Mehrangarh Fort by cash or card.
A. If you cancel your booking 24 hours before the tour then, unfortunately, Flying Fox charges in full. The same is applicable if you arrive late for your tour as the time could be utilized for another customer. However, the company tries to accommodate you on a different tour if there is a possibility.
A. Ziplining can be done by anyone with a height of 4 feet and 7 inches. Nevertheless, the maximum weight that is accepted by the operator at Jodhpur is 115 kilograms.