Dubai, one of the most-visited countries in the world has once again surprised people by launching the tallest swing ride at the Bollywood Park. The swing has been named as ‘Bollywood Skyflyer’ and this 460 feet tall swing is almost the same height as the Pyramid of Giza. The majestic height of the swing has broken the previous record of the 450 feet tall Orlando Starflyer.
Bollywood SkyFlyer in Dubai features exquisite experiences that involve swinging, lifting, dropping, and rotating at different places. The swing has 12 sets of double seats that move around an enormous tower.
Details About Bollywood SkyFlyer In Dubai
Disclaimer: The image is for representation purposes only.
Travelers from across the globe are excited about the new additions to Bollywood Park. The following are the details about Bollywood SkyFlyer in Dubai:
Height: 460 feet
Capacity: 2×12 persons
Type of ride: High thrill
Height restrictions: 120 cm to 130 cm (A) and 130 cm+ (UA)
Other Debut Rides At The Bollywood Park
Eight new rides have been added to the Bollywood Park along with Bollywood SkyFlyer. The following are the details about the latest additions to this enthralling theme park:
- Abra ka Dabra: Board the magical floating Abra, set amid rustic ravine, and enjoy swivels and scoots across the rocky waves.
- Hawa Hawai: A vibrant ride having 12 double seats themed hang glider vehicles. The swing hosts the magic of flights and teaches to overcome the challenges of the wind.
- Monsoon Masti: It is a spinning water basket rise blended with a water gunfight. Board a 4 seated basket with your fellow travelers and shoot on other riders with a water blaster.
- Rocket: It is a rocket-shaped gravity ride amid a rustic and rural area. It is a free-fall drop tower having numerous surprises for kids.
- Rodeo ki Sawari: Capture the glances of Rural India with vibrance and colors! It has 10 vehicles which can accommodate 2 adults and 2 kids.
- Tanga No.13: It is a wacky chariot for little thrill-seekers. It gives an exciting circular motion produced by the ‘waves effect’.
- Taxi No. 1: A unique Mumbai Taxi which is a thrilling high-speed roller coaster that offers a few glimpses of Mumbai.
- Wheel of Stars: Capture a bird’s eye view of the ultimate Bollywood Park from an exclusive Ferris wheel. It has 36 Bollywood themed gondolas offering breathtaking views.
The height of the Bollywood SkyFlyer in Dubai is certainly majestic and so are the crazy experiences of the Bollywood Park. You can plan your next trip to Dubai with TravelTriangle and enjoy vacationing like never before! Don’t forget to book the exclusive itinerary drafted according to your personal preferences and interests.
Disclaimer: TravelTriangle claims no credit for images featured on our blog site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. We try to link back to original sources whenever possible. If you own the rights to any of the images and do not wish them to appear on TravelTriangle, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. We believe in providing proper attribution to the original author, artist, or photographer.
Please Note: Any information published by TravelTriangle in any form of content is not intended to be a substitute for any kind of medical advice, and one must not take any action before consulting a professional medical expert of their own choice.
People Also Read: