Located off the west coast of Thailand in the Andaman Sea, the city of Phuket is a splendid city full of dense rainforests and mighty mountains. It derives its popularity from being the largest island in Thailand, for its waterfalls, its elephant rides and so much more. The city is sacred in its being and people live a calm and peaceful life throughout. Apart from old shops and busy streets, Phuket is also famous for its’ adventure zip line – the Flying Hanuman Phuket.
The Flying Hanuman Phuket is an adventure zip line in Phuket providing the ultimate experience of ziplining amongst forests and above valleys. It provides an experience such that it must be added to your itinerary. To know more about ziplining with Flying Hanuman Phuket, keep reading this guide on the same.
About Flying Hanuman Phuket
Flying Hanuman Phuket Thailand is an adventure zip line in Phuket that is on the mission to prove that the natural beauty of the island extends far beyond the city life, the nightlife and all the shopping experience in Phuket; and reaches the Phuket hillside that is clustered with thick forests inviting to be explored!
The reason why it’s called the ‘ flying Hanuman’ is that you are harnessed to a rope as you swing ( or fly! ) across the forest just like Hindu God, Lord Hanuman who was half-monkey and half-human. Through their numerous courses and sky bridges along jungle terrains, Flying Hanuman provides exceptional service, relaxation to the mind, the suspense of thrill, and memories for travelers while maintaining the natural balance within the local forest climate.
Flying Hanuman uniquely caters to all those who want to travel high and travel fast in Phuket exploring the charm of the island well outside the wind, beaches, and sea. Phuket’s hillsides await you to live deep in the forest and become an adventurer.
Flying Hanuman Phuket is located at 89/16 Moo 6, Soi Namtok Kathu, Wichitsongkram Road, Kathu.
Let us also look into Flying Hanuman Phuket prices for the various journey packages. It has three journey options categorized as Journey A, B, and C.
Suggested Read: Thailand In January: Exciting Things To Do On A 5 Days Trip
Pricing And Timing
Interestingly, the Flying Hanuman Phuket booking is open seven days a week giving its customers the joy of choosing the best plan according to their convenience and ease. The zipline opens from 8 AM to 5 PM. Now let us look at the three different plans or journeys outlined by Flying Hanuman zipline.
Journey A offers 28 platforms with 15 ziplines, two sky bridges, two abseil points, three spiral stairways, one sky rail, and a 20-minute walk in the open jungles of Phuket.
A full course meal and seasonal fruit set also come with the package. Lastly, along with all these things, a Flying Hanuman tee and round trip transfer ( pick-up and drop-off) are also provided. The entire package of Journey A costs INR 8,200.
Journey B offers everything that Journey A offers except the meal costing the package to be INR 7,600. Lastly, Journey C offers 16 platforms with eight zip lines, one sky bridge, one abseil point, two spiral stairways, and a 20-minute walk in the open jungles of Phuket. This package also provides a fruit set without a meal and a flying hanuman t-shirt costing the entire Journey to be at INR 5,400.
Apart from the above, you can also buy their memory package, i.e., stunning photos to remember Phuket and the fantastic fun you had during your vacations, costing you INR 2,400 for 30 pictures and INR 4,000 for a 3-minute video.
Planning your holiday in Thailand but confused about what to do? These Thailand travel stories help you find your best trip ever!
Highlights Of Flying Hanuman In Phuket
- The zipline is full of fun and excitement. It is a once in a lifetime experience for all the members of the family, including kids starting from 4 years of age
- With an advanced check for wear and tear regularly, and the ability to bear tonnes of force makes Flying hanuman as the safest and secure zipline across the continent
- With Pick and drop facility to and from your place of stay, it is convenient for the users and also ensures complete utilization of your time slot
- With options including the meals and a free premium t-shirt for your memories back, it is an excellent value for money
- Flying hanuman has installed a few platforms, some entertainment spots around the corner, and eco-friendly ziplines which protects the Jungles of Phuket — making it an environmentally friendly place for a vacation
- On entrance in the fun zone, you will be served a delicious herbal juice to make your visit to the zipline worth another visit
- Flexible pricing options and tours that let you choose your preferred Journey as per your convenience and budget
- Advanced camera equipment and gear that takes your candid photos and videos without distracting your attention and letting you know. You can view these photos after your ride and even buy them at affordable pricing options
- Last and most important, the team maintains a first aid kit and a guide to every team at all times to ensure the safety of the commuters. So you can always focus on the fun part and leave the security to the experts
Suggested Read: 7 Stunning Cruises In Phuket For A Perfect Thailand Vacation
Tips For Ziplining At Flying Hanuman Phuket
- Make an online reservation to guarantee a place is reserved for you
- Ensure that all those who are ziplining meet the requirements of gender, fitness, and weight. You mustn’t zip if you have a heart condition and if you are pregnant
- Make sure you wear pants/shorts long enough to pass the harness and shirts covering your shoulders. It avoids direct contact with the harness with your skin. Wear shoes that keep your ankles safe — no flip-flops or crocs. We would recommend closed-toe boots. Make sure you bring an extra pair of clothes, in case your clothes attract extreme dust and dirt
- If you have your smartphone/keys with you, make sure that you secure it before starting the Flying Hanuman Phuket Zipline tour. It is probably a great idea to safeguard delicate jewelry or to leave it behind. Keep all your valuables at the locker facility provided by the management to ensure the utmost safety for your items
- Before you go to the fun adventure paradise, spray insect repellent on your entire body as a reasonable security measure, because after all, you will be in the middle of a jungle
- The guides are certified in primary care and CPR, and the Ziplines are regularly checked in compliance with safety requirements. Do nothing but have fun, don’t worry! Do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions. You will be more than happy to receive the positive assurance of safety and guidance from the management
Are you tired of all the mess tumbling around in your work life? Flying Hanuman in Phuket is the perfect spot to breathe some fresh air away from your stressful life. Bring in your family, friends, and colleagues to double the fun, entertainment in a whole new island filled with natural beauty and richness. So, what are you waiting for? Book your trip to Thailand with TravelTriangle as go on the tour with Flying Hanuman Phuket and enjoy ziplining like never before!
Frequently Asked Questions About Flying Hanuman Phuket
A. It is a canopy tour providing a journey through a forested and sometimes mountainous countryside, which mainly uses zip lines and aerial bridges between trees. Tourists have a safety cable attached to these zip lines to swing across point A to point B.
A. You will be accompanied by the guides who will brief you about ziplining and provide guidance for the best and the safest zip lining experience you’ve ever had. The management ensures regular checkups of the zip lining facility for the safety of the travelers.
A. It is recommended to book online due to the uncertainty of availability. Flying Hanuman also offers a free shuttle that picks you and drops you in case of online booking.
A. The ziplines at Flying hanuman can go up to a maximum speed of 20 kilometers per hour.
A. The maximum weight limit allowed is 120 kg.
A. The age limit allowed is between 4 Years old to 70 Years old. However, guardian consent is required for kids below the age of 18 years.
A. A chauffeur from Flying Hanuman will come to pick you up at the mentioned address an hour before the adventure zip line slot booked.
Looking To Book An International Holiday?
People Also Read: