Music that will make your heartbeats rise, artists that will raise the level high and a crowd which is not ready to stop, Ultra Singapore 2019 is an extravagant event which is all this and a lot more. Being a music freak and an enthusiastic traveler is the perfect combination and if you belong to this category then Ultra music festival Singapore 2019 awaits your presence. Whether you like to groove on the beats of Martin Garrix or Skrillex, this festival will give you the privilege of doing both. Popular artists, electrifying music and a chance to meet new people who are equally passionate about music is calling you and we don’t think anything or anyone should stop you!
This legendary electronic 2-day music festival was started in 2015 and since then the number of people attending it keeps rising every year. June is approaching fast and if you want to attend the grand festival, you must act fast and book your tickets or you may end up missing this soul-stirring affair in Singapore! So, what are you waiting for? Let us introduce you to this travel guide which has all the details you will need. When you are done reading it, pick it up, book your slots and go get your heart pumping and get ready to enter the world of electronic beats!
Facts About Ultra Singapore 2019
- The first Ultra Singapore festival was held in 2015
- Ultra Singapore festival started its journey from a road event and now it is a grand event which is attended by people from all around the world.
- The first artists to play in the event were Rave Republic, Alesso, Skrillex, Nicky Romero, Ansolo, and Mija.
- In 2016 the event came back as a 2-day event and a lot of tickets were sold out in a few days only
- This is the 5th year of the festival and people are already going crazy about the tickets since the line-up has been released.
Ultra Singapore 2019: Dates & Location
Ultra Singapore Tickets
Image Courtesy: Ultra Singapore
The Ultra Singapore 2019 tickets are on sale now and you should not waste even a single second! Book the tickets from the official website so that you don’t get scammed by the fake websites. Plan your trip according to the day you want to attend the festival on.
Ticket Cost: SGD 238/ INR 12168
Find the complete details for Ultra Singapore 2019 here
Ultra Singapore 2019 Line-Up
View this post on Instagram
Wondering where to stay? Ultra Park is located in Marina Bay and the best option for you will be to book a hotel near the venue. The hotels in Marina Bay are a little costly. You can even stay at the various Airbnbs in the city. They are budget-friendly and you can even socialize with the locals by staying there.
Hotels: Marina Bay Sands, Hotel Clover
How To Reach Ultra Singapore
The festival is organized at Ultra Park every year which is located in the south of the city and in front of the famous Marina Bay Sands Hotel. You can easily reach there by taxi or by bus.
- Taxi: You can book a taxi till Marina Bay Sands Hotel as it is quite popular and you can easily reach there. Other locations where you can get down are Marina Bay Station and Bayfront Station or Sands Expo and Convention Centre.
- Bus: You can even hop into a bus and reach the Ultra Park. The buses which will drop you to the location are 502, 502a, 97, 97e, 518, 518a, 106 and 133. The buses are safe and you can even travel back to your hotel when the show is over.
- MTR: You can also use the public railway system to travel in the city and is one of the safest for all tourists as well as locals. The two nearest stations to Ultra Park are the Bayfront Station and Marina Bay Station. Get down and the park is located just 5 minutes walk away.
Suggested Read: Best Of Nightlife In Singapore: 15 Attractions You Mustn’t Miss
Tips For Ultra Singapore 2019
- Keep your mobile fully charged as the duration of the festival is long and you may need your mobile for booking a cab later.
- Carry a raincoat.
- Download the Ultra Worldwide Application as it has all the necessary details like maps, location and more.
- Before heading to the festival, check the list of prohibited items and don’t carry them.
- The festival follows No re-entry policy so take care of that.
- Carry the local currency.
- Buy a sim at the airport to avoid any problems.
- Top up your wristbands or RFID before the festivals starts so that you don’t have to stand in queue later.
Singapore is always buzzing with tourists because of its nightlife and the festivals. Ultra Singapore is a grand and an eminent festival which is attended by music freaks from all around the world. If you are a fan of electronic music and want to have a fun vacation, then book your tickets, pack your coolest outfits and head to Singapore with TravelTriangle to attend the intoxicating Ultra Singapore music festival 2019!
Looking To Book An International Holiday?
Book memorable holidays on TravelTriangle with 650+ verified travel agents for 65+ domestic and international destinations.