Moscow is considered one of the most beautiful cities in the world as it attracts n number of tourists from all the countries. It offers various theaters, museums, art gallery as well as different places where a person can sit and relax. Visiting Moscow in April is perfect for the ones who wish to enjoy the beauty of nature properly. Even the keen learners can visit Moscow to know about the history and different cultures. The shopping enthusiast can look for designer stores where they could get the best designer clothes easily. Even one can look for the knick-knackery without spending much amount. This city has a past relationship with the soviet. It is one of the oldest cities in Russia and offers n number of activities for the tourists so that they could enjoy their holiday appropriately without any hassle.
Moscow is not only beautiful but is even a developed city that offers n number of things to the visitors so that they can feel content. But, it is suggested to visit this place for the first time, then make sure to make plans in April. It is because Moscow in April looks really pleasing to eyes.
Weather: Moscow In April
The average temperature in Moscow in April range from 42 degrees to 59 degrees and at night the temperature falls from 28 to 48 degrees. The weather remains cloudy that increases the chill factor in the place. Even one can easily experience snow, rain or the mix. But the best part about this month is that it is not wet despite receiving rainfall.
Europe Holiday Packages On TravelTriangle
Explore the most beautiful places to visit in Europe, from Paris to the Venice canals and from the Greek islands to the Swiss alps. Book customized packages by expert agents on TravelTriangle. Inclusive of airport transfers, cab, resort, sightseeing and meals. Best holiday experience Guaranteed. Book Now
Things To Do In Moscow In April
If you are wondering what to do in Moscow in April, here are a few activities to explore the Russian capital and learn about its deep history and architecture.
1. Sightseeing in the city
To discover the city in the right manner, it is always suggested to do the sightseeing on a double-decker bus. So, if you are planning to visit Moscow in April, then make sure to take the two days ticket of the bus, so as to enjoy the view of incredible landmarks from the open roof bus. There are total nine stops around Moscow that attract all the tourists easily.
• One can make their own personalized itinerary of sightseeing so that they could remember about all the places without any hassle.
• The visitors are suggested to have a look at the major attractions like Red Square, Cathedral and Alexandra Garden etc.
• The tourists can easily hop out at any point in time. He or she can easily get away from the bus out of the nine stops.
• Do use the audio as it offers the best information on the bus.
• The tickets are valid for a day or two.
Suggested Read: 10 Best Hotels In Moscow That Redefine Luxury Like None Other!
2. Moscow city walks
It is the most famous sights of Russia by foot. With the help of the expert guide, one can locate the landmarks and can know the history located with them. The Moscow weather in April is pleasant so people can easily visit red square so as to have a look at Kremlin, Lenin’s tomb as well as onion-domed st basil’s cathedral and various other places. These places tell all the things related to the past so that visitors can know various things easily. In this city walk activity, a small group is made of 10 people so that they can enjoy the place properly. It even helps in creating a personalized environment so that people can enjoy easily.
• A local guide will be getting along with the small-Group so as to give them complete information about different places and history.
• All the history enthusiasts can easily know various things related to the past as well as anecdotes aplenty from the guide. It is because these guides have all the information about various places in Moscow.
• Make sure to visit the top attractions of Moscow like St Basil Cathedral, the Bolshoi Theatre, and the Kremlin.
3. Private tour
If you are planning to visit April in Moscow, and then make sure to take the private trip so as to enjoy the beauty of that place properly. In this private trip, you can enjoy the historical sites as well as the city light without any hassle. This tour is for 3 hours where people can enjoy the places appropriately. It is suggested to visit GUM arcade so as to enjoy the different taste of coffee.
• This tour is conducted at night so that people can enjoy the beauty of the place properly.
• Local guides are assigned so that they can give all the relevant information to the visitors.
• People can enjoy various activities by visiting parks, theaters, and various other places.
• The visitors can even have a look at the sparrow hills as well as the Savior cathedral.
What To Pack: Moscow in April
In the month of April, the cities temperature is not too cold or not too warm. It is the perfect time for the visitors who wish to perform different activities without any hassle. But, one needs to be careful about the attire that they need to carry.
It is because if one is not going to take good stuff along with them, then they might not be able to enjoy their vacation properly. Some of the clothes that should be carried are:
2. Lined trench coat
3. Winter jackets
5. Cotton pullover sweaters and the long sleeved tops
At the time of sightseeing, it is suggested that the person should opt for long-ankle boots or supportive shoes so that you can walk for a long duration of time and can perform all the activities easily. Even make sure to take enough socks on your trip to Russia so as to protect the feel in the right manner. Even make sure to carry an umbrella along with you, as it can rain at any point in time.
Looking To Book An International Holiday?
Book memorable holidays on TravelTriangle with 650+ verified travel agents for 65+ domestic and international destinations.